The mkiv Supra Owners Club

29k for this!!

hemmjonny

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is getting a bit out of control, the thread aint about who he has tie's with its about his supra which if for sale. The car is being knocked for having a high price tag but imo its priceless and fair play for asking that sort of money.

Amo is a nice bloke and helped me out a few times on here as a member and also at shows when i left my cleaning products at home.

Guest blueangel
it is getting a bit out of control, the thread aint about who he has tie's with its about his supra which if for sale. The car is being knocked for having a high price tag but imo its priceless and fair play for asking that sort of money.

Amo is a nice bloke and helped me out a few times on here as a member and also at shows when i left my cleaning products at home.

YOU LEFT YOUR CLEANING PRODUCTS AT HOME !!

lol

Hi guys, sorry i aint been around ive had alot going on, The car has been put on ebay as i wanted to see what sort of figures it would go for hence best offers, I find it hard to part with the car as it put a smile on my face where ever i go but if i got the asking price or close id let her go.

As far as Thorin go's You seem to have an obsession with bijal! i dont understand why you keep linking me to future motorsports when i have my own company to run.

Ive explained my self time and time again regards future motor sports and im now sick and tired of hearing this.

Back to the car, its custom car built to some ones spec, ive seen this in the flesh, the workmanship is good in all aspects. price wise if its to some one elses taste whose into supras, then il think he ll get a near offer, in some ways it does have the wow factor in the flesh. Although i do agree i think you d struggle to use this every day

As far as Thorin go's You seem to have an obsession with bijal! i dont understand why you keep linking me to future motorsports when i have my own company to run.

Longer term members have long memories when it comes to fly-by-night bedroom boxshifters who get too big for their boots and go on to ruin members' cars and dreams to the tune of thousands of pounds. That's all :) Seen it too many times, although we are in a good period at the moment - probably because dodgy tuners are called out quite early these days.

I'm glad you've distanced yourself from FM, a sound decision.

Hi guys, sorry i aint been around ive had alot going on, The car has been put on ebay as i wanted to see what sort of figures it would go for hence best offers, I find it hard to part with the car as it put a smile on my face where ever i go but if i got the asking price or close id let her go.

Ive explained my self time and time again regards future motor sports and im now sick and tired of hearing this.

Thanks for posting Amo and clearing that up. I hope you get what you want for the car but like I said before, I personally couldn't justify the cash for something that isn't my cup of tea. That said, the amount of work that has gone into this car is amazing and someone out there will appreciate it for that and it's individuality.

Ovbiously, if this was a sale thread I would not have made theses comments as it would directly affect the decision of someone to buy the car.

GLWTS..!!

H.