The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra uk spec 6 speed manual, 85,000 miles in rsp.

dannysupratt

For sale is my toyota supra I have owned for the last 3 years, its a awsome car that i enjoy very much but unfortunatly for various reasons one being i have a new born baby i have decided to sell. I bought the car completly stock and have spent alot of money having the whole car resprayed in

Royal saphire pearl (RSP) this is a stock colour found on the import facelift supras. The car Was origionally storm blue and the plan was to just have the car resprayed in this colour to keep it as origional as possible but the more rsp supras i saw i just couldnt resist. It is a full respray so all the door shuts, boot and under the bonnet are done so its certainly not a half ass job and the paint job its self is very nice. I have also had all four wheels completly refurbished so they are all as new all with new bolts too. So the outside of the car is sorted and in excellent condition i think all it needs to finish it off is a set of clear indicators for the front bumper.

The car also benefits from a brand new set of uk glass headlights which were far from cheap as i had an accident with the oven while trying to refurbish the old ones lol. It is also fitted with a full exhaust system and double de-cat so the car pushes out alot of power and with it being a uk car it has slightly more power as standard. My last supra was a pristine

low mileage facelift supra with on the rollers was 310bhp and this uk car has so much more power and the exhaust on this car makes it even more fun and its fairly quiet up until the second turbo kicks in and then it screams like a jet car!My mate also used to have a proven 410bhp supra and

there wasnt a spec of difference between mine and his. The engine on this car is as sweet as a nut and is quite literally silent on tick over when it has warmed up and never misses a beat and is very smooth. Its the same story with the getrag 6 speed gear box this is exactly how it should be no akward bangs or crunches and goes in to gear nice and solid as it should and is actually very smooth for a getrag.

The interior is in ok condition, the carpets are in very good nick and i have new mats that are made for the car, the dash board is mint with no marks or scratches and all the dash panels have been professionally repainted in a dark grey and look very simlar to the facelift panels (please dont mistake this for a cheap looking sprayed dash it really does look loads better and more modern). The only thing that lets the interior down a bit is the seats or drivers seat, unfortunatly being leather in a car of this age it has worn on the drivers bolster, it is not ripped at all it is just worn having said that though it is is much better condition that the majority of other uk cars i have seen and it can be repaired. I had a quote to refurbish both the

front seats back to there origional condition for 350 pound which i would of done if i wasnt selling the car.

The car also benefits from:

. New rear tyres and near new front tyres

. 19" alloys (fully refurbed) 9.5j rears and 8.5j fronts with wider rear dish

. brand new uk glass headlights

. rear end arms have just been super pro bushed costing 500 pound

. Eibach lowering springs and standard bilstein shocks all round

. full oem kit

. recent cambelt

. near full service history with loads of receipts and i think pretty much all the old mots.

. recent service

. recent mot

. genuine uk spec 6 speed

. recent new battery

. genuine 85,000 miles with mot's to prove

. being a uk spec its very cheap insurance im paying 300 a year at 25.

This car was previously recorded as a "total loss" by an insurance company about 10 years ago im not sure what the damage was but it has obviously been completly repaired and drives absolutly faultlessly. I have had the car at toyota many times for other work and they have never found any sign of damage and the structure has definatly not been damaged in any way. when i had the car sprayed there was a bit of filler in the rear arch where there had abviously been some kind of dint so i can only guess this was part of the damage.

These uk cars are now getting extremely rare especially with them only making 200 in the manual version and with this genuine low mileage there cant be many left. its a shame about the insurance claim but this has no effect on the car now except for the value. You will not be dissapointed in

this car and the pictures really dont do it justice. This is the third supra i have owned and i was previously an active member on the supra forum so please feel free to ask me any questions and i will answer them completly honestly.

any test or inspection is more than welcome, over seas buyers are also welcome but please no attempted scams i have heard them all.

7,500 pound ono

cheers danny

New leather interior and that would be one cool motor,just what iv'e been looking for but i wouldn't have big enough balls to risk it with the write off issue.

to be honest im tempted to get the seats done just so i can sell it as imacculate. i know what you mean but it really is absolutly fine, i have been driving it for over 3 years with no problems at all It would of only been panel damage.

BHP figure?

Has it got an active front spoiler mate?

ive not had it on the rollers and its only got dcats and a exhaust but i would of guessed about 360 but it was exactly as quick as my mates 410bhp supe. it does pull very well for what its got done though and it cant be running much more than standard boost.

it has got an active front spoiler but it stopped working a while ago when the dash was taken apart so im sure it will be a simple fix but i just havent got round to getting it looked at.

Looks really nice mate and a great price for a UK model, I expect it will sadly go abroad.

Thanks mate hopefully it wont but thats where they all seem to go these days, even my last facelift supra went to germany :(.

Excellent looking car im really tempted by this as its a great price but the insurance thing is an issue as it hasnt been found why it was written off.

Sorry I can't really give you any more information but whatever it was I don't think it was bad at all and I have been driving the car for 3 years and it's been absolutely faultless and amazing fun :)

7.5 for UK TT6, thats a sin :D you dont need good luck selling this mate, someone needs to be lucky enough having a car like this for such price!

Thanks mate, I will be sad to see it go

Sorry I can't really give you any more information but whatever it was I don't think it was bad at all and I have been driving the car for 3 years and it's been absolutely faultless and amazing fun :)

If it hasnt been an issue in the 3 years of ownership and passed mot's i dont see it being a problem.

If it hasnt been an issue in the 3 years of ownership and passed mot's i dont see it being a problem.

Yeah it's been fine and it's gone throughout it's mots fine and the first two I had were done at Toyota. The only problem it has had was the rear arms had a bit of play so I had them re bushes which cost me £500 just a few weeks ago. Also I had to have the steering rack resealed and I had the pump refurbished at the same time.

Someones going to get a steal with this car. Anyone who's concerned should just have a professional check it top to toe before hand IMO, if everythings fine then its an absolute bargain.

Thanks mate and if anyone wants any more detailed photos of any par of the car just let me know and I will take some asap

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.