The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra uk spec 6 speed manual, 85,000 miles in rsp.

dannysupratt

to be honest im tempted to get the seats done just so i can sell it as imacculate. i know what you mean but it really is absolutly fine, i have been driving it for over 3 years with no problems at all It would of only been panel damage.

if you decide to keep the car then it makes to spend money on the seats, etc - if not then try and offer some funds to get the seats refurbed to sweeten the deal for the buyer.

There's not point in getting the seats done. It will sell at that price, you'll just be wasting your own money for the benifit of the buyer.

That. If someone wants a UKTT6 they won't be put off by slightly tatty seats. Similarly if they're put off by the insurance thing, I doubt whether new seats would sway them.

Seen this around quite a lot and its lovely (a lot of people think its my old car!). Even though i'm often going the other way in the GT-R, I still get a twinge of regret. Absolute bargin for somebody.

Thanks Alex

I remember your old car now I drove past you a few times In my old gun metal supra. That's a lovely gtr you have there I will have to keep an eye out for it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.