The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2011

Tom S

Hi Peeps I am aware of the problems and the issues regarding JAE 2010.

However in a discussion with a number of Mods & Friends on Fri/Sat @ a certain persons wedding ;) I said if we do JAE 2011 we have to do it in the vein of 2007 when we won Best Car Club.

Therefore (and I know its only October 2010) please let me know if you guys want to take JAE back to the good old times.

ie. the following :-

• A Electric Powered Marquee
  • Fridges
  • Gas BBQ
  • Heaters
  • Shared Food and cooking
  • Up to date name tags and badges
  • a designated camping area
  • final day stand that looks fab

All of the above is possible. Same as discounted tickets etc.

We just have to plan this now and ensure we still have 70+ cars there on the Sunday.

I am sure that as a club if we do this riht, we can get back to where we were with effect to JAE.

Therefore I have already added my name to the planning meeting in 2011 and think that if possible or if you are interested we start a thread as such now, and please let me know your thoughts.

Anything about the event is welcomed as it helps with the planning after all we are here to help if we can ;)

Tom

Edit:

details for this year:

Wicksteed Park, Kettering, Northants

9th 10th 11th September 2011

Edited by Pixelfill (see edit history)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It kinda slipped off the radar, and only a handful of cars turned up from the club.

You know my thoughts mate, but if you insist on Take That making an appearance, I may have to decline :p

Mike

Mike

thanks again for being there on Friday it meant loads, and as for take that, I think it will be a Gary Barlow (Rob W) solo lol

Will of course have to bring some black bush for the sitting and chatting phase :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...