The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pure jdm lunacy!!

pedrosixfour

May I introduce you to the BeatSonic double beat sonic vibration unit 301CB.

http://photos.donedeal.ie/donedeal/photos2/Full?id=4347353

This piece of work was secreted in my Supra when I bought it.

As I was removing the seats last year I found what I thought were amplifiers and related wiring under the passenger seat. I stuck them in a box and thought no more about them until yesterday when I decided to have a quick look at what was actually in the box. When I finally figured out they weren't just your average amps I pulled the two front seat apart and found the rest of the kit, the four silver units you can see in the picture.

No word of a lie but it would appear that the "amps" take a signal from whatever sound system you have in your car and transmit it to a pair of vibrating units which are mounted within the seats to give an all-over physical experience of the music!:blink:

Each seat then has a remote control which allows you to vary the intensity of the vibrations. I can't believe I'm actually writing this!

I'm not that into my sounds and I never will be so I thought I might get something I could use to help me along with my race car project.

Like cash. :D

Stop laughing down the back!!

Price Reduced to £100 + p&p (Special MKIV Club price.)

Thanks,

Damien.

Someone had these at a meet I went to a while ago. I think Genna tried it out. I'll find out "how it was for her" and maybe put in an offer of a bag of Haribo. :D

Finally, a bloody review that is possibly comprehendable.

Although, maybe not, depending on the quality of the product!

:ecstatic::ecstatic::ecstatic::drool::drool::drool:

The pic is the same. I used it in my other thread when trying to find out what it was and I wasn't aware that there was components in the seats to be found.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=231334

Gives you all an idea of the price though, which is helpful.

would this wire up to a surround sound system? be great in my sofa to accompany new 3d tv!!

would be better for playing games...!

I had thought of those possibilities myself.

It's possible, I'd imagine, with the use of power inverters and such to step the domestic power supply down to a useable 12v.

I'd confirm it with a sparky first though before sitting on an electrified chair. :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.