The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec auto tt

Dnk

Think its time to move on so im open to sensible offers on my car which im now into my 11th year of ownership with.

I shall update with pictures later but for now heres the spec and a bit of info

I have the original Toyota owners manual with all the booklits including comprehensive service history, every mot the car has had with 2 sets of keys and alarm fobs.

Also a ring back folder with every receipt for all the o/e parts and mod parts for the past 10 + years.

I will update the list as im bound to have missed something off.

I have a few items that will also go with the car which i have in my spares box which are brand new and supplied by Toyota

550 UK Spec Injectors x 6

Window seals Front & Rear

Diff cooler

Diff cooler pipework

Brake pipes

Cool Red Coolant

Brake Fluid Motul RBF600

Mobil 1 Fully synthetic engine oil

Type IV ATF fluid

Black painted throttle body which i never got round to fitting (its in bits so needs assembling)

Custom billet aluminium cnc machined engine covers as shown in the earler pic of the engine bay just before the inlet and cam covers went Black as in the later pic ( made by myself )

Re fitted the airbox with soon to be added a new panel filter, either o/e or Apexi etc

Black 94L UK auto tt 131,000 miles, 7 months mot, no tax

Mods list

TRD Widebody kit

TRD Half Carbon/Fibre wing

TRD Tower strut brace

TRD Anti roll bars

TRD Oil filler cap

HKS Superdrager exhaust

HKS De cat pipe

HKS R spec intercooler

HKS Hard pipe kit

Black Leather Retrim (front & rear seats)

Blitz SBCiD Boost controller

TRL Fuel Cut device

Goode Motorsport Silicon hoses

Mikalor Hose Clamps

Aeroquip Braided brake lines

Work Equip 3 piece split rims

Apexi Air filter

Eibach Pro Sport lowering springs

Water expansion tank

Meta Alarm

Alpine Head unit single cd player

Focal front speakers

Face lift indicators

Aluminium Engine under tray

Powder coated st/st mesh grill

Replaced O/E Parts all new from Toyota

Valve Stem seals x 24

Water Pump

Cam Belt

Cam Belt Tensioner

Aux Belt

Aux Belt Tensioner

Cam Cover gaskets x 2

Water Radiator & Cap

Thermostat

Heater Matrix

Aircon Radiator

Glass headlights x 2

Battery

Coil Packs x 6

Coil Pack connectors x 6

Engine mounts x 2

Dampers front and rear

Anti roll bar drop links

Calipers front and rear

Upper Wishbones x 4

Lower Wishbones x 4

Rear toe control arms

Rear tie rods

All eccentric adjusters, nuts, washers and bolts.

Crank Pulley ( bought from Chris Wilson, approx 1 month old )

Tailgate rubbers

Cockpit carpet

Boot Carpet

Floor Mats

Scan3.jpg

DSCF0639.JPG

dunk sale pics 001.jpg

dunk sale pics 003.jpg

dunk sale pics 006.jpg

dunk sale pics 002.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your selling!?! Why are some of the most important people on the forum all of a sudden selling?

Dnk, important :D now thats humour :D

I am watching this thread with interest. Dnk if its all about those comments I made I was only joking. PS's are nearly done for you :D humour over......

This Supra is one of the best I have seen and has had many OEM parts changed, maintained regardless. A great car someone will get here. Wide TRD looks real good and a UK too. Good luck with the sale mate :( I can see this going to the land of smelly onions and hairy armpitted women

wtf? DNK!!!! and scotty71 hasn't got your powersocks yet!!

Sorry Adam i just think its time to move on

Your selling!?! Why are some of the most important people on the forum all of a sudden selling?

I guess we'll see if any one values it enough to get me to part with it ;)

Beautiful car. good luck with the sale :)

Thankyou :)

I forgot to mention this car is truely stunning!

You want to swap with my JSpec and some haribo's? :D

Can't stand Haribo's and think if i do sell i need something completely differant or i might as well keep her.

Looks nice mate, Well looked after and up together.

Thanks, it only had the valve stems done at xmas with new cam belt, aux belt, tensioners, water pump, air con rad, oil change, filter, plugs and fresh coolant, just had last week the new crank pulley fitted and the ATF changed including a new ATF filter.

Dnk, important :D now thats humour :D

I am watching this thread with interest. Dnk if its all about those comments I made I was only joking. PS's are nearly done for you :D humour over......

This Supra is one of the best I have seen and has had many OEM parts changed, maintained regardless. A great car someone will get here. Wide TRD looks real good and a UK too. Good luck with the sale mate :( I can see this going to the land of smelly onions and hairy armpitted women

You've driven me too it mate :( i feel too old to own this car now, its time to go find a brightly coloured Murcielago and do the old git thing properly :D

You've driven me too it mate :( i feel too old to own this car now, its time to go find a brightly coloured Murcielago and do the old git thing properly :D

Well, as communicated a spin in the Murclielago and I will take back my comments you old git :D

Not talking to me?:(

The car has never been in an accident and the kit is not full of filler or had any dodgy repairs done.

The bodywork isn't perfect and doubt any fibreglass kitted car will be so think if your contact is after perfection he be better off buying a stock bodied car, fibreglass is a pain in the ass to keep looking 100%

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.