UK Spec auto tt

Dnk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop spending money on it if your selling it:p

No body wants it, im only getting timewasters so i might as well tart it up a bit :D

It needed the engine mounts doing and i'd already bought them so they got fitted today.

Can't quite decide whether to paint the lower bits blue along with the wheels and go really mad :D

Guess you wouldn't take mine pluss a couple of k. Always wanted a trd :( and a black one

Your car does look very tidy :thumbs: but I think if i did do a part ex it would be a big mistake, it would be like i've just gone round in a circle and spent a huge chunk of cash doing it.

very nice mate one of the best iv seen

Thanks, we will be stripping it soon as theres a few areas on the paintwork im not happy about so when thats done it will be in tip top condition. I'll post a few photo's as we go.

This was the first Supra i sat in back in 2006/2007. Never meet Dunk before but he let me take a seat in it at japfest, It's what made me want to get one, Really well looked after example :)

I remember that well :)

Body all black, wheels blue:cool: is this turning into a project thread?:D

Its getting that way :) do i do the whole wheel, just the centers or just the outer rims ?

lol, you cant sell this mate... blue wheels you know the score :cool:

definately needs to go into project thread :innocent:

Its only paint and powder coat so not really worthy of a project thread, this way it keeps bumping my for sale ad :D

I would go the whole wheel, its a risky one, in my head it works but im not sure if it will or not in real life, need a photoshop:)

Yes photoshop is definetly required, i think blue centers with black rims would work but hmmmm will they lol

blue centres with the black lips i think would look good, or visa versa...

or day glow orange or luminous green

Im way too old to get away with dayglow colours :D

Just go all blue Dunk, it will look uber cool and it will match with your engine bay ;)

But the engine bay is probably getting all new hoses in Black ;)

Are you still selling dude??? DONT!!!!

Can't sell what nobody wants, well not at the price anyone wants to pay thats for sure so i guess i'll be keeping it.

I should have just binned half the history and put 60k on the clock then it would have gone i think :D

I personally think its too awesome to sell.......and if i'd had the money i would of had your hand off...........

Car is now in the paintshop, not sure when i'll get round to stripping it but possibly in the next few weeks or months lol

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.