The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec auto tt

Dnk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Supra is one of the best Cars i've seen never mind being one of the best Supra's :love:. If i had the cash i'd have her for myself.

It looks so much better in person, the pistures don't do it justice and Dunk has never cut corners with his car.

BTW you're not that old dude ;)

This Supra is one of the best Cars i've seen never mind being one of the best Supra's :love:. If i had the cash i'd have her for myself.

It looks so much better in person, the pistures don't do it justice and Dunk has never cut corners with his car.

BTW you're not that old dude ;)

Thanks Kamal, im afraid im 50 in the not too distant future which in my book makes me old :(

No Dunk! I've always liked this car, from the old days on the other forum. Didn't you have the body tidied up not so long back? I don't think £10k is nearly enough for this. I reckon you'd get nearer £15k from a euro buyer.

Good luck with the sale, if you can go through with it this time :D

If you feel it's time for a change then maybe you should consider the new GTR perhaps? :eyebrows:

No thats not for me, i fancy being really silly for a year and if i could find the right car at the right price i fancy something with a v10 in the back of it ;)

Dunk what are you doing again:( best of luck with the sale bud and i hope you get what you want for it. I can say this car has been cared for with no expense spared all original Toyota parts brought, many parts not needing a change but got changed because he thought it was best to change as much stuff for new as possible.

Who ever buys this car will get a very good car with loads of new parts already changed and i think it will be worth alot more than 10k more in the 15k range.

Best of luck buddy you better be stopping around.:)

I know Adam :D

As much as i love this car i think its time to move on, i was talking to Ibrar about changing the wheel colour and to the guy next door to him (Taj) about doing some paintwork on it but im not sure thats such a good idea.

I know Adam :D

As much as i love this car i think its time to move on, i was talking to Ibrar about changing the wheel colour and to the guy next door to him (Taj) about doing some paintwork on it but im not sure thats such a good idea.

Do it Bright lime!!!

Love this car. Good price for a well looked after UK with a TRD widebody :)

I think i best update the offers over amount as i think im missleading people but im looking for nearer £15k for this car and not just the other side of £10k ;)

You can just about by the wheels tyres and body kit for

£10k :blink:

Nice car this, saw it the other weekend at the brum meet. Best of luck with the sale bud, although I doubt you'll need it, should sell in no time ;)

Cheers mike, well if it doesn't find a new home i think its going to get wrapped in vinyl and change the colour of the wheels :blink:

Cheers mike, well if it doesn't find a new home i think its going to get wrapped in vinyl and change the colour of the wheels :blink:

oh and dont forget those power socks :D you attending pod d00d?? really want to get the "who are you" with dnk ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Black supras look so MEAN! And TRD kit is stunning. I'm wonder would I be selling my car after 11 years of ownership. You did realy well to keep the car so it Still look like new. Good luck with sell (not like you would need it).

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.