The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This site Rocks

Guest Mark James

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mark James

Hey Jamesmark my best mate kevy reckons his cossie rep can take your supra np as you dont really drive it.

i told him its total trash as you is well experienced in all things supra including driving them but then my other mate bosser reckons you ain't even got a supra the silly tosser needs his heed kickin in.

must admit im honored that people think were alike, HEY! WE COULD BE SUPRA BUDDIES!!

You've obviously upset someone James, but it would be difficult to narrow it down based on that info only......:D

H.

Well it could only be someone on here, as my mates back home do not know I am on this site, it is not exactly a conversation maker "I am a member of Mkivsupra.net". Also if it is (which I think it is) someone on here then they really must be emotionally challenged to go this far on something that I may have upset them on.

Guest Mark James

Cool went out in a silver supra today it was awesome!!!!!

Cant wait to get one, i will be the talk of the village with one of these beasts. my mate kevy reckons he can get an extra 40bhp outta it if i use the octane booster he uses in his cossie, cant wait to tell bosser!!!!!:D:d

with the knowledge i have gained on here i probably know more about supra's than the guy at the garage even though i don't own one!

Cool went out in a silver supra today it was awesome!!!!!

Cant wait to get one, i will be the talk of the village with one of these beasts. my mate kevy reckons he can get an extra 40bhp outta it if i use the octane booster he uses in his cossie, cant wait to tell bosser!!!!!:D:d

with the knowledge i have gained on here i probably know more about supra's than the guy at the garage even though i don't own one!

I think your grate!!

I reckon octane booster is better than a turbo....;)

H.