The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This site Rocks

Guest Mark James

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's the proof that it's JM.

The tadpole thing is a barely disguised reference to the Squires meet running gag about the Supra looking like a Salamander.

You, Sir, are JamesMark and I claim my £10.00

As I said it one minute before you, do I get the £10? :)

Not yet as i cant drive but i like talking about cars i want:)

Ok james i take it your still quite young?poss still at school?

These cars are not toys or anything like what you may race on ps3 or xbox.So your mate kev has a cossie replica(whoopie doo)

Do you want a propper supra only i have never come across a replica,athoe some of the guys on here class the n/a as a not propper supra shall we say.

If you are still at school then i suggest you concentrate on your education,then get a good job (not flipping burgers at mackie d's)and get the car of your dreams.good luck in the future.

;)

Why did "wondered what Blackie was on about in another thread, now I know he is not nuts lol.

I am sorry to dissapoint anyone but this is not me, and I am sure a supermod can back this up with an IP check.

Sorry guys," get changed to the above smilie? :blink:

Why did "wondered what Blackie was on about in another thread, now I know he is not nuts lol.

I am sorry to dissapoint anyone but this is not me, and I am sure a supermod can back this up with an IP check.

Sorry guys," get changed to the above smilie? :blink:

Captured, lol

I had a change of mind. Not worry.............bloody welsh killjoys, thought it would be obvious why I edited. ;)

Captured, lol

I had a change of mind. Not worry.............bloody welsh killjoys, thought it would be obvious why I edited. ;)

Sorry fela. I had my dopey head on and didn't think. I was bloody convinced it was you though...and still not 100% sure it is not :D

Guest Mark James

I'm NOT Jamesmark even though he is super intelligent and knows more than most on here about supra's.

I'm just so proud that our names are alike.

Between me him and james blunt we would make an awesome team supra!

I'm NOT Jamesmark even though he is super intelligent and knows more than most on here about supra's.

I'm just so proud that our names are alike.

Between me him and james blunt we would make an awesome team supra!

I think an IP check is in order, and start with what has been said as the usual suspects in past threads.

I think I know what Yorkshire plank this is.