The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This site Rocks

Guest Mark James

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who did he come back as? so this is the "sock puppet" Redm was on about a while ago

Dunno what the 'sock puppet' thing is, but Geneb is member on here, bit of a knob sometimes but is misunderstood apparently.

Anyway he spits the dummy out quite a lot and said he was leaving but as many people predicted our hopes were dashed when he returned.

Guest Mark James

Jamesmark i truly cannot believe you have not guessed who i am yet.... And i though we were special together maybe i'll go crazy if you don't love me anymore.;)

No doubt, IP check has been done but does not match any other member! however that is not conclusive proof it is not a member.

Don't sweat the little stuff friend. ;)

I cannot see anything he/she has posted yet that warrants a ban. A chuckle maybe, but not a ban. :D