The mkiv Supra Owners Club

That was lucky then

dude

Just watching the terrible scenes in S Asia with the quake and Tsunami , thing is we were gonna go to phuket for Xmas as its brilliant for diving , a sick mother , too much work and not enough funds stopped me booking it !!!!

Still ive allways wanted to surf !!!

Dude :flame Dev

Yeah the more you see the news the worse it gets , apparently a lot of the Maldives are missing !!!

Just have to hope there are no more on the way , i think the death toll may be extremely high and they dont seem very geared up for this situation .

Toll is now up to 100,000 but the problem will be disease , perhaps we should have a club donation , im sure no-one would begrudge a £5 , every little helps , anyone want to organize this ???

Dude :nana:

was thinking the same thing earlier iam sure Mawby would not mind collecting the dosh what u reckon mate

Easy , i typed it , some people handle tradgedy in diff ways pal , if thats all you can post then dont bother !!

Dude

I could have spoken about a good mate who's gone to Thailand for 2 weeks and was telling me how he was looking forward to lying on the beach in the sun , but was I was offended by what you said.

Okay, you originally said

So you said this and it was your way of coping with this tradgedy, I've never heard so much crap in all my life!

If you're going to make comments like this then don't bother. If you do, then keep them to yourself and don't post them on a public forum like this for everyone else to read.

I'm sure I'm not the only person that was offended by what you said!

Merckx M8 - you made your point known - please dont let this turn into a fecking 'waste of space thread'

Now lets just concentrate on whats importent eh...?

Mawby I am sure you could nominate another of your esteeeeeeemed band of happy moderators to collect this on behalf of (if too busy with the other stuff?)

What d'ya think?

0870 60 60 900 is the number to make a donation, the phone lines are very busy though so might take a while to get through.

Thailand is only 2 hours from HK so I've spent quite a lot of time there including 2 Christmas's/New Years and nearly went there this Christmas but came back to UK instead.

My thoughts go out to all those that have been affected.

I could have spoken about a good mate who's gone to Thailand for 2 weeks and was telling me how he was looking forward to lying on the beach in the sun , but was I was offended by what you said.

Okay, you originally said

So you said this and it was your way of coping with this tradgedy, I've never heard so much crap in all my life!

If you're going to make comments like this then don't bother. If you do, then keep them to yourself and don't post them on a public forum like this for everyone else to read.

I'm sure I'm not the only person that was offended by what you said!

I could have mentioned a mate of mine who i go diving with who was out there and hasnt been heard from but i wont , you seem like a drama queen so why dont you do everyone a favour and if youve got a beef then PM me or mail me and stop trying to make a drama out of a crisis , is your life really that boring

Dude

You can make a donation online

http://www.dec.org.uk

Yeah nice but even better make a list on here rather than post a link that you may not respond too , obviously you'll be top of the list along with your mate if he witnessed the devastation , if he didnt get there then he'll be able to donate what he alloted for spending money , when youve posted your pledge i'll better it.

Dude

I apologise to everyone for making this post , I won't respond again. But I felt I had to respond to these unfair comments.

Yeah nice but even better make a list on here rather than post a link that you may not respond too , obviously you'll be top of the list along with your mate if he witnessed the devastation , if he didnt get there then he'll be able to donate what he alloted for spending money , when youve posted your pledge i'll better it.

Dude

As far as my mate goes, he arrived in Thailand on Thursday 23 Dec and planned to stay for 17 days. I havn't got a clue whether he was unfortunate to be caught up in this devastation.

Don't go accusing me of posting a link that I won't respond to, they made the appeal on the ITV news and the first thing I did was to make a note of the details and fully intend to make a donation.

when youve posted your pledge i'll better it.

Dude

With regard to this comment.

I'll donate as much as I can afford too, don't be so childish in saying you'll beat my donation!

There's always a time and place to joke but this cerainly isn't the time.

I get really annoyed when the general public get asked to donate though as our donations are so insignificant compared to what could be going their way. I've done work recently for the Royal Bank of Scotland who made a pre-tax profit of £6.2 billion this year!