Devon Car show 27th July 2008 @ Exeter race course

Devon carshows

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you dont mind im going to ask for the deposit for the dyno day at the show

it will be for £10 and the £20 to be payed for on the dyno day

Ah shi* they have one of them there?? :blink: Paul will want to stick ours on there. I don't like :(

So the final count is:

1: Wile e coyote (Payed)

2. Carlos t (payed cash)

3: L33 (Paid Paypal cleared)

4: Buster123467 (payed cash)

5: DodgyRog (payed cash)

6. AndyT (Payed)

7. Blackie (payed via paypal cleared)

8. Anja and Paul (payed cash )

9: Supra61 (payed cheque)

10: hemmjonny (Payed Paypal cleared)

11: Steve_r (Payed Paypal Cleared)

12: Supraboots (payed cash)

13: Fifty ( cheque sent )

14 Marco79 (Paying paypal)

15: Mandy with Bbq Van

Now i am able to get more tickets but have to pay cash incase anybody else would like to join us.

We have to be on site before 9am so im thinking meeting at exeter services as usual for 8am leaving as soon as possible,mandy will go straight there so she can get the bbq going for the bacon sandwiches :)mandy will work out the costs.

I will be collecting £10 deposits for the dyno day on the day.

Thanks Darren

if its exeter services at 8 can we make sure it is 8 this time not waiting for like a hour!!! me and rog were BORED!!! :D

Will try Dude :) (Not that I was late last time cause I wasn't there)

Gotta leave home about 6.30am on a Sunday morning, ain't gonna be easy I tell ya :(

if its exeter services at 8 can we make sure it is 8 this time not waiting for like a hour!!! me and rog were BORED!!! :D

Not just bored, I was worried that copper was going to tug me for my front number plate;)

There will be a few more at the services this time:D

Hi guys we would like to make a week end of this as 8am at exeter services means getting up at silly o'clock.We dont mind travelling further down to meet up with a few of you guys.Is there a travel inn,travel lodge,b&b near any of you so we could meet up for a couple of beers on sat.

Cheers Stevie.

Hi guys we would like to make a week end of this as 8am at exeter services means getting up at silly o'clock.We dont mind travelling further down to meet up with a few of you guys.Is there a travel inn,travel lodge,b&b near any of you so we could meet up for a couple of beers on sat.

Cheers Stevie.

I am about an 1h15min away from Exeter so no use asking me I am afraid. Sorry. :(

There is a Holiday inn just round the corner from the services, but I will be working until 6pm and then cleaning the car as I drive it daily, so by the end of the week it's in need of a clean.

So won't be out the night before:cool:

I am working on getting Saturday off thou;)

i'll be spending sat cleaning but am gona do what lee did and give it a good clean early in the show as it got covered in crap and flys on the way up:carwash:. oh and prob won't have wheels now:( its had to have a full service cam belt and all,and there is a lil oil leak so i dont have enough money now suks:eyebrows:

sorry to point this out mate but we cant wait hours for you to get to the show cuz u need wheels to drive? :D

i always clean the night before but then give a full on polish when i get to where ever before it gets to hot so cant polish and then just wipe over through the day :)