The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Devon Car show 27th July 2008 @ Exeter race course

Devon carshows

Guest v8mad0

Hi Guys thanks to Darren and Mandy for sorting the food etc and everyone for a great day and making both my son and I feel very welcome :)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys thanks to Darren and Mandy for sorting the food etc and everyone for a great day and making both my son and I feel very welcome :)

Sorry about the description i went in to, I totally forgot he was there, Can you bring a noisey one next time :D

Hi guys and girls we are totally fuked but well satisfied , day would have not been the same without you all , really gutted about the 2 fataliltes hope they can be sorted (1x blown turbos and 1 with 2 melted pistons :()

Love all the pics will try and get some up of a white supra next time` :) hopefully with totty tooooooooooo :inlove:

Hi guys and girls we are totally fuked but well satisfied , day would have not been the same without you all , really gutted about the 2 fataliltes hope they can be sorted (1x blown turbos and 1 with 2 melted pistons :()

Love all the pics will try and get some up of a white supra next time` :) hopefully with totty tooooooooooo :inlove:

Ouch :(

Sorry that happend to you both guys, gutted for you. :(

I got home without incident this time but that prolly because I didn't let Paul drive :rlol:

Steve - I would love to bud, but I just can't justify it in my head. If mine were a dog then yes - but it ain't. Give me a couple of nights sleep over it, then we'll see ;)

I know what you mean Gaz. Yours is lovely and the graphite rims really set the whole car off,Very nice mate.

• 4 weeks later...