The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Devon Car show 27th July 2008 @ Exeter race course

Devon carshows

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want Sat NAFF, they rubbish lol. They keep sending Lorries and Buses into totally impossible places in my area. I seen many a stuck one round these ere parts cause they followed it. :p

Arent you meeting up with me on the way up? I have a sat nav and i know how to use it ;)

Arent you meeting up with me on the way up? I have a sat nav and i know how to use it ;)

No offence Al, but take a good look at the Map and tell me how and where it would make sense for me to travel up towards you, or you towards me???

Tintagel to Exeter: 59.9 mi – about 1 hour 13 mins

Tintagel to Ilfracombe: 61.9 mi – about 1 hour 38 mins

UUmmmm, that would be a no my Hunny. :)

In all fairness looking on the route on Google maps it doesn't make sense for us to meet along the way anywhere unless one of us went out of their way to be honest.

I am though hoping to meet up with Fifty if he makes it. :)

Hey guys if i'm not working on the sat is there any travel lodge,travel inn, b&bs near any of you so we could meet up on the sat and may be have a mini meet?

There is plenty around exeter but i live about half an hr away and others a little more but im sure if your down some will meet up mate

There is plenty around exeter but i live about half an hr away and others a little more but im sure if your down some will meet up mate

Thanks Darren will check with work tomorrow.Dont mind comming down further so i can join the convoy if there is one.