The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 BPU Silver RZ

Class One

Man thats a crazy price. Hope its not soo low as to worry non club members into not buying it thinking there is something wrong because its so cheap.

Nope there's nowt wrong with the car. The market is awash with TT's in the £6k-£9k bracket. I'm just trying to generate some interest by offering it at a bargain price. It's only advertised here, in the hope that it goes to a proper enthusiast rather than end up in a ditch in two months time. :(

If it sells, it sells, if it doesn't :shrug: but that's my rock bottom price.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey, I've only just seen this. I had no idea you were selling up.

And the price is so damn low... Mine was specced very similarly to yours, and I got just shy of 8K a couple of months ago. (And mine had a hideous Veilside wing on it!)

I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up already.

Good luck with the sale Doug.

The odometer is showing just shy of 110,000 miles making it around 84,500 miles.

might i add that it is round 68k, i checked on 3 different web converters all given a conversion of 68k on the clock

110,000 kilometers (km) × 0.621 = 68.31 miles

FTO Converter 68750 miles

web calc 68.35

letting a bargin go there!

might i add that it is round 68k, i checked on 3 different web converters all given a conversion of 68k on the clock

110,000 kilometers (km) × 0.621 = 68.31 miles

FTO Converter 68750 miles

web calc 68.35

letting a bargin go there!

Just so that no-one is confused by the above, when the car was imported in Sept 2001 it was showing 66296km on the odometer.When they are converted to miles, the figure remains the same but reads miles after the figure. So at the point the actual mileage was 41195 miles so the figure of 25101 should be subtracted from the odometer reading.

Because of the Property Misdescriptions Act I have to advertise the car for sale with the figure that is showing on the odometer.

Thankyou :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.