The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Technocraft built TRD3000GT

Jellybean

The best thing about the Trd kit is it still keeps the same lines as the stock mkiv. Just bigger :)

Glad it wasn't the ship youre car is on :)

Your tell me waitin 8 months from when car order was put in to now, so it would of been harsh if it was my ship, will post pics soon with all bits and pieces added

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you mentioned Miguel, i presume you are dealing with Newera?

If so, i hope you get the exact car in the exact condition you have an agreed sale on & make sure you withhold some money until you have it as exactly that.

Dont want to spoil your excitement of getting your car in anyway as it sounds superb. Just giving you some advice based on my experience & others of dealing with Newera.

As soon as you mentioned Miguel, i presume you are dealing with Newera?

If so, i hope you get the exact car in the exact condition you have an agreed sale on & make sure you withhold some money until you have it as exactly that.

Dont want to spoil your excitement of getting your car in anyway as it sounds superb. Just giving you some advice based on my experience & others of dealing with Newera.

So far I am very happy with Newera and ADD Performance service, Just a few of my friends got cars off them and they highly recommended them but I suppose it is the risk you take buying cars like this

• 7 months later...
yep awesome car mate the stickers are part of the genuine car (must stay on)..

yes car has active spoiler button but i will wait and see if it works

Don't suppose you found out if the active spoiler button works did you Jurgen?

Paul