The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stolen Supra

Guest paul christie

Great news, as said before get a CAT1 and proximity alarm too, still no guarantee not to be nicked though.

It could be a pain in the ass to sell when that time comes, as the car could be registered as stolen/recovered.

I believe stolen recovered's only get put on the register if there is a claim, ie damage due to theft ect. ;)

By the way, I have a few full lock sets with keys if you think the twocers will come back with a fab key. :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we used to be the alarm game. Best advice i can give you is to get a clifford, toad etc fitted. Then have a separate immobiliser fitted as well but get one that works of a REMOTE. Have them fit the immobiliser away from the ignition barrel. (at the ecu or etc)

When you steal a car you can guarantee that most fitters will but the ignition,starter cut near the barrel. Or if you have to put some sort of plug into a socket to turn it off you can follow the wires back to the unit. EASY. Yes about 1-2 mins for a cat 1 to get passed. If you get a separate remote immobiliser cutting ecu power etc it will buy you time while there trying to find it.

Also and best tip!! Get a separate sms sender. If you have this the alarm will send you a tex or phone your phone when the alarm is triggered.

While they are trying to find the second immobiliser, you will have found them with a big bat and taught them a lesson.

It sounds like pros had your car tho. They moved another car and then they find your car with no prints and no damage. Guess they are waiting to see if it had a tracker or for someone else was meant to pick it and got cold feet?

Also i have a chain which i loop through my wheel and rear tow point if ever i leave outside for the night, It also goes through a big loop in the floor so cant be lifted away ( It does happen )

How? I locked my keys in it a few weeks ago and had to drive my dads car home to get the spare keys lol.

Could you PM me to let me know? Not exactly something we want made more public lol.

Scott =op

PM'd. I can get into a locked & alarmed Supra in less than 10 seconds. As Mawby says, it's rather easy :(

PM'd. I can get into a locked & alarmed Supra in less than 10 seconds. As Mawby says, it's rather easy :(

how the hell do you do that ?

Would you mind pm'ing me the info too? I think some one needs to find away of fixing this to stop this happening. !

me too please, every counter measure possible that i can do will be done

Guest CoolsBlue

get a croock lock, car aint going no where with that on the steering, unless theyre dumb enough to drag it on to a trailer all cars in our family have one fitted, sis had a spare as i couldnt get a new one, came from the us, i foget the name, but its worth it!