Stolen Supra

Guest paul christie

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm absolutely gutted for you mate. In fact i just went out the back to check on my car too.

I'll keep my eyes peeled but as the guys said, we need some more pics and info. Silly little things like rips in the interior (if we managed to get a look in the window etc), things that are unique to your car that won't be changed to make it a ringer etc.

Post up as many pics as you have with as much detail about unique features.

Hope you get it back buddy.

Scott =op

hey paul

maybe a quick rundown on what bad points are on the car so we know what to look for

just incase someone thinks they have spotted it in a carpark somewhere

and as i have previousley said ill keep my eyes peeled for you mate

alex

Guest paul christie

Thanks to the kind words all you folks are saying, Ive scoured the countryside on the bike with no luck. I get the feeling the car is still in the north East. can you beleive it cost me £49.00 to place an add in the local paper mentioing the reward...ripped off again!

Can't believe this. In Aberdeen so will keep a look out.

Pikey bastards...there such be no such thing as reasonable force in protecting yourself, others and your property so if you found it you should be able to brutally kill the bastards!

Good luck

Hope you get the return your looking for, I would cry to open my garage door and see an empty bay where there once your pride and joy, heart breaking.......:(

What security did it have on it, imobiliser etc ?

Just wonder how easy it is for theives to get around things like cat 1 alarms......as I thought that was the idea, its imobilised without the key.....?

About 30 seconds for a top-end system, I believe.

From what I have heard sometimes they don't even get around the alarm till they have stolen the car....

I was once told of a Porsche which was lifted onto the back of a lorry in Leeds (and in broad daylight). People presumed it was being towed for parking on yellows. :blink: