The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray Progress Thread......

Suprash

very nice fella just got to keep it all wrapped up when you get her home away from stone chips kids getting too close lol, sorry fella it looks spot on ash;)

I now they can be a bit gash, but after its hardening process, supposedly the paint still hardens up to 6 weeks or something I will be getting a bra made for the front end......otherwise I will be crying after 6 months.......

i agree aswell they seem like they do an awesome job and well worth the money but you should off asked for the windows out

Jazz and Dunk, I have seen several resprays from GVN with my own eyes, and every inch of the car has impressed me, these boys do an excellent job. And if they can do an excellent job while also leaving in two small rear quarter windows then Im not really concerned. They have sprayed numerous Supras now and I doubt they have decided to do anything different with mine like, I know lets cut a corner today and leave the rear quarters in, so Im sure it will be fine. Surprised or not, you will see why GVN are rated for their work, whether thats with windows in, or with a broom up their arse while their doing it, Im only interested with the finished result, which Im hoping will impress you......not rear quarters.......:p:d

Looking really good mate, there are spray jobs and there are spray jobs - a GOOD one is £4k. And a GOOD respray makes a car stand out too, makes the world of difference and is definitely worth the extra.

Can't wait for the results mate :)

Me too, I think I will be impressed though, the paint looks really good so far.......;)

Well I have some pics for you, she is nearly ready and providing I can get a new screen sorted in time (fecking insurance companies) I should pick her up Saturday......but you can get an idea on the work thats been done for the door panels, would like some of your views on it, Im pleased anyway......

love the way they kept the side skirts lines and not fully blended it! but thatextra bit molded to the door looks like it goes up a tad bit

Which bit are you refering to ? And in which pic, 1st or 2nd ? Are you on about the bit at the front of the door or the bit at the back ?