The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What type of driver are you?

Bill Prawn

Panther

A fast and nimble hunter the Panther uses its stealth and speed to survive. It starts by stalking its prey before suddenly launching itself into the attack.

Road Panthers are also famed for their sudden bursts of speed which leave other motorists a rapidly dwindling dot in their rear view mirror.

As a Panther your driving passion is the thrill of speed and the exhilaration which comes from pressing the pedal to the metal. Your main aim when motoring is to reach your destination in the shortest possible time by overtaking as swiftly and as frequently as possible, even if this involves taking some risks. You loathe delays, hate hold-ups and are easily angered by the behaviour of some motorists.

A nationwide UK survey by Dunlop found one out of twenty-five (4%) motorists identified themselves as this type of jungle beast. Panthers are more likely to be younger drivers, men rather than women and are spread equally throughout the country.

Your Strengths:

You reach your destination rapidly and seldom waste time when behind the wheel.

Your Weak Points:

You are inclined to take risks so make sure they are always calculated.

Routes you relish:

A demanding two carriage way B road, where out braking and out manoeuvring reaps its rewards.

Kind of sums me up :D

Originally posted by Angie

Me too!

:conf:

and me!

Chameleon

Like this cunning tropical lizard, famed for its ability to change colour to blend with its surroundings, you have the ability to alter your driving style to ensure the best possible match with each new driving situation.

With your family aboard, you may drive more defensively - your priority being to deliver your precious cargo safely to its destination. Faced with an open road and a pressing deadline, however, you may transform into a Panther, fully exploiting the speed and power of your vehicle.

Your Strengths:

Your ability to match your driving style to your changing driving environment allows you to exploit every opportunity offered.

Your Weak Points:

Adopting some driving tactics only occasionally, means your ability in certain situations may not be all that high. Proceed with caution in unfamiliar motoring conditions.

Routes you relish:

Any time, any place, anywhere. The chameleon prides his ability to match road conditions.

Chameleon

Like this cunning tropical lizard, famed for its ability to change colour to blend with its surroundings, you have the ability to alter your driving style to ensure the best possible match with each new driving situation.

With your family aboard, you may drive more defensively - your priority being to deliver your precious cargo safely to its destination. Faced with an open road and a pressing deadline, however, you may transform into a Panther, fully exploiting the speed and power of your vehicle.

Your Strengths:

Your ability to match your driving style to your changing driving environment allows you to exploit every opportunity offered.

Your Weak Points:

Adopting some driving tactics only occasionally, means your ability in certain situations may not be all that high. Proceed with caution in unfamiliar motoring conditions.

Routes you relish:

Any time, any place, anywhere. The chameleon prides his ability to match road conditions.

I don't know about the bit

"With your family aboard, you may drive more defensively - your priority being to deliver your precious cargo safely to its destination".

More likely, can't stand the screams from the passenger :D

When I sold My Plymouth GTX, it still had the indentations in the dashboard where Melanie was hanging on for grim death, when I was racing a Porsche Carrera on the A23 out of Brighton :)

edit to spell porche, porsche :D

I'm a Gazelle

The Gazelle, famed for its grace and agility, depends for its survival on predator evading speed and on the nimble and quick witted way it weaves and turns when fleeing danger.

As a Gazelle your driving passion is to escape road congestion by being quicker and sharper than other road users, often confusing them with your swift and surprising manoeuvres.

You get a huge kick from beating slow traffic by responding instantly to potential hold-ups on the road ahead and seizing the first opportunity to flee down a side street. You pride yourself on your skill in out-thinking drivers of faster or more powerful vehicles by your accurate reading of traffic flow.

A nationwide UK survey by Dunlop found one out of thirty (3%) motorists placed themselves in this category.

Your Strengths:

You are constantly alert and very much aware of what other road users are doing.

Your Weak Points:

Your overwhelming desire to out-think and out-manoeuvre other drivers can cause you to sometimes make selfish decisions.

That's me! ;) :thumbs: