The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there any n/a's on here with over 300bhp?????

Guest scotthks

:rlol: not a fan then Brian?

It's artificial because it's only 'now and then', it's impractical because you have to keep getting bottles refilled and it's bloody expensive to do that. I do like the extra shove in the back you get with a decent nitrous system though :)

Missile - You're best doing your own research on what to do ECU wise on an N/A rather than any old piggyback you get offered, and you should really do it in combination with other parts to realise any sort of worthwhile gain.

Cheers,

Brian.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scotthks

it does have a huge feul problem i get bout60 miles out of twenty quid,i probs got a leak lol,well i dunno wots been done to the engine,all i know is that its quick and ive been told by many people it quick,spoke to jody at inter pro,theres also a facelift n/a with cams,exhaust system and that was run on the RR at 251bhp

well if thats the case then nope! :D

so i take it no one can really help me know why my n\a so quick then,wot w*nk

Well, given the highly detailed spec list you have posted up to back up your claims of high power... what do you expect...

If you are such the damn expert with such a quick NA then you explain it, or is that just a load of w*nk?