The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is there any n/a's on here with over 300bhp?????

Guest scotthks

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness its very very expenisve to tune the 2JZ-GE engine to run over stock hp the common mods are induction kit, manifold, exhaust and this will set you back around £800-1000 for about 20hp max. This is why the NA-T route is becomming more popular as the prices are going down. I myself was about to go that route untill the misses said I should get a TT to save all the aggro. There are some NA's that make good power but you got to remember they are getting on a bit now and will have lost some power so even with those mods you may only be seeing 1 or 2hp over stock. The NA is a quick car but its not that quick if you know what I mean.

im bored of this hread now lol,so is there any mental fast n/a supras out there any way?

Okay, so you have come here, with the 'wicked fast car init' crap...

So far, not seen

1. Photos

2. RR graphs (not even the ones claiming 280bhp or whatever it is)

Still calling bullshit... stick your car on santapod and lets go heads up? Best of three. What do you say?

Best of three,winner takes home both cars?

I don't think so... personally mine is a shed of an NA so isn't worth it anyway, and I don't live in hollywood.

So is that a no to a 'friendly' at Santapod? Call it a few beers (lime and soda for me though) and an apology if your car is really as quick as you have made it out to be? I reckon that is fair.

Guest scotthks
:D:Sounds good to me matey,as long as its a weekend when im not at training and competing that will be ace!:das for hollywood you obviously dont know about the 'race' scene in the uk then!