The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This was fitted to my supra when i baught it...

Guigsy

hey nic those look the dog's

do you sell these?:search:

Yes I sell both.

The coated CF effect panel set; I can supply individually on an exchange basis (I only have one spare dash panel set, so supply is limited).

The laminated dash panel set; this was the first test sample I had produced, member Billy bought the set, but I haven't been able to get pics yet of it fitted. The problem with the laminated panel set is that there is a minimum order quantity of 5 sets, as I only have one spare dash panel set, the only way I could get more produced, would be for members to send me their dash panels to get laminated.

Nic, what would the price and turnaround time be on these as some of us use our supras as daily drivers???

cheers ;)

Linda

The coated ones take around 2-3 weeks to get done, plus around 1 week postage to UK. I would then need your old dash panels posting back.

The laminated ones, around 1 week to post your panels here, 3-4 weeks to get laminated, them 1 week postage back to UK.

When I did the first test sample of the coated panels for my car, I drove around for a month without any dash panels. Not pretty, but provided all the electronic components are plugged in everything works as normal.

• 2 weeks later...
Nic, whats the price onm the laminated ones please for a facelift set?

Does it include all the surrounds on the doors aswell?

The laminated panels are not cheap as there is a lot of labour goes into them. The problem though, is that I'd need a minimum of 5 orders before doing another production run and 5 sets of dash panels, both of which are not going to be easy to get.

Yes I can get the door handle surrounds done as well.

• 3 weeks later...

just posting as i want my dash doing in CF, as of november the 30th my car is off road so sending my dash to hk is no issue, just wanted to know if you guys are still interested as Nic states he will need 5 people.

Nic if 5 people go for the laminated dash set what price are we looking at?

cheers lew

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:bump:

I still have these. They have been sat on the shelf in my utility room for almost a year. if anyone wants them they can make me an offer to make it worth my while.

I really have no idea how much they are worth.

Just to clear up.

They are for a facelift and it includes the 3 main dash pannels (not the gear surround)

They are NOT complete replacement pannels. They stick over your existing ones. (they are not like nics')

They are NOT the ebay stick on "floppy" kits they are plastic and quite rigid (as you can see in the picture in the first post)

As far as i am aware they are the toyota optional extra and apparently quite rare. However i cant confirm this. But ive never seen any on other cars at meets or shows.

They are in good condition there are no scratches or scrapes that i can remember however they have been trimmed slightly near where the active spoiler switch is but it is only slight. You can just see it in the picture.