The mkiv Supra Owners Club

dipping service

jazz1

i brother went to them for training as my dad was going to buy the machine(next year he said:() but they range from around 15 pounds for these engine plastic bits, well worth it cosidering you cant but most plastic engine bits in carbon and i will get my fan shroud done if it is good:)

ISTR these being displayed at JapFest a few years back.

Big bucket of water,

Lay the foil on the top of the water,

Push the target object into the water and back up through the foil so it sticks.

Looked like it could take a heck of a lot of practice to get a good finish though. :(

• 1 month later...
got my parts back from these guys and all i can say is wow they look awesome, i cant post pics as my bloody camera fone is busted

Man you are spending all this $ on your Supra, spend a mere 50-70 or so and get a nice entry level point and shoot digital camera so we can appreciate the results of your hard work (instead of those crappy phone pics!)