The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hmm....Tempted!

Havard

Paul, just got off the phone with Matt H, he says go for it, it's really nice and he lurves :love: those seats.

I think it's nice, I like the seats (a lot) but as said previously yours is a facelift so it's a bit more desirable as a base. You've got the LPG (which should be a benefit WHEN you get it running right) and yours is quite tidy as it stands.

don't know mate I'm just pleased your German itch has temporarily cleared up. ;)

Mike

You might have some competition there - very nice looking car that! I'm gonna have to check my finances but very tempting as I was after a newer car in that colour.

Don't suppose it belongs to someone on here?!

Edit - how much could I get for the wheels? Would want to sell them and get deep dish 17s.

I'm just pleased your German itch has temporarily cleared up. ;)

Mike

My German itch is still there but the manufacturer has changed.......;)

I went out in my car last night for a midnight run (almost)!

Why I would sell mine I'll never know. I love it.....:) I told Dannosupra to go for it as his need seemed to be more than mine and with all that I have on at the moment it seemed to make sense!

H.

Its sold. Not to me tho Gutted!!! if i'de have foned 20 before Grrrr

Going to look at a bomex kitted white one 2nite

Thats a shame. I've just spent 12k on 24 windows and 4 doors so I'm skint anyway. Was really tempted to buy her on my credit card and sell mine after.

Not surprised to see her sold though, great looking motor - and in grey its probably as fast as a TT :tongue: