The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics for 2006 calendar SUBMIT PICS HERE!!!

Supragal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the correct thread for submitting photos.

The reason some got deleted is because when I asked for no chit chat in this thread, chit chat occurred and therefore things got removed by mistake while editing chit chat out. Apparently once you've removed posts from a thread going back into remove more is a proper nightmare as it's not clear which will get deleted and which will not.

I didn't want chit chat because I wanted to be able to look through this, pull the pics off and compare not wade through 40 thousand pages of waffle, but looks like I'll have too do it that way. :p

Don't think you can use the Bruntingthorpe ones Dale, I was gonna post up some of mine but it says "All images taken by SD Imaging are copyrighted to SD Imaging and not to be used for commercial use without prior permission" on the CD case. You could ask them I suppose?

Don't think you can use the Bruntingthorpe ones Dale, I was gonna post up some of mine but it says "All images taken by SD Imaging are copyrighted to SD Imaging and not to be used for commercial use without prior permission" on the CD case. You could ask them I suppose?

Well .... errmmm ... (thinks) ... Oh yeah, these were taken by my son who was with me at Bruntingthorpe :looney:

nice mate, like second one the best.

tt steve.

Cheers Steve..I couldn't resist a photo opportunity the other day...I asked the bloke in the Green Supra...if he'd let me park my private yacht next to it...and he agreed!

:tongue:

Got a few more to submit before Monday...some fantastic pics on this thread so far.

Si

:cool:

Heres Some More From Me..taken in The South West of France..

Najac (a medieval town with its Chateau in the background and in Front of the spectacular recently built Millau Bridge that stands 300 metres tall and spans 1.5 miles)

These were taken on a Canon Film SLR camera and are available at high res...so its hard to see the detail and make out some of the componants in the J.pegs.