The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pics for 2006 calendar SUBMIT PICS HERE!!!

Supragal

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww thanks guys for the compliments :thanku:

Yep...soz couldn't resist puting the neons on...can photoshop it and take it out if it lowers the tone :giveup: :p

Yep Love that bridge...drove miles just to drive across it twice..its so high up its scary....feels really eerie driving across it...dosn't seem real.

The medieval people of medieval Najac thought an Alien space craft had landed (people ran indoors and shut the shutters, and grabed their daughters off the street)...couple of Ex pats in a bar...turned their nose up in disgust whilst sipping their Gaillac with its vineyard history projected on their face.

Young French men were all over me like a bunch of male Westlife fans...And no-wonder there is so much Unemployment in France...its because they spend far too much time kissing each other to do anything else... :shrug:

eye spy with my little eye something begining with gr**n ne*ns, have you really got them..? or is that photo shop gone mad?? :p

superb pics. (god dam it) are they 19"s there sitting really well in the arches.

one of the best sups ive seen. may be i dont need new bumper. :thumbs: :conf:

tt steve.