brighton meet

sim

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, been alot of hard work but worth it in the end.

Looking good there Lee. Lucky you didn't come with us to the pub, as you'd have scared the living bejesus out of the regulars with that exhaust! ;)

It was a sight to behold with a convoy that long down a single track road I must say! And its a long road too.

Had a good time today, very good turnout. Didnt go to the pub as had to chip off.

You confused the hell out of me, I was third in the convoy, Sim turned right and you turned left, I didn't know what to do! Luckily picked to follow Sim :D

Good day out, had a great chat with Millie in the pub garden too ;)

hi guys

great to meet you lot earlier - excellent turn out!

thanx to the 2 supra owners who guided me in after seeing me at the petrol station on the a23 at brighton ........ EDIT: was 2JG, Gzaerojon and Godmutha lol

******** oh and i FCUKED up big time when leaving the park....as i was going home i turned RIGHT out the park....didnt realise it was a bloody dual carriage way i was heading down in the wrong direction - scared the shit outta myself...and prob the rest of the traffic - no harm done thanx gawd!! :D *********

Just like to say thanks to Sim for organizing this meet... was a first meet for me and met a nice bunch of blokes too, didn't get a chance to talk to everyone so maybe next time!?

It's Was good to see some fine examples there and how different they all can be considering they are fundamentally the same...... loved the bit going through the tunnel..blue one was soooo loud :D

Count on seeing me again!!

Hopefully with a re-trimmed interior and fresh coat of paint now the bike has gone

Later dudes

Was good to see everyone today ,but what a bastard the traffic was.

also nice to see 2 members getting it on.:sex:

Shame about the pub and TBH i was a bit pissed off with having to take my supe down some piss poor lane when supes get marked up and grounded a bit more thought on that one next time i think.

saying that after the traffic am fooked if i'm coming to brighton again, on the plus sid e we went for a cruise down brighton promenade with Mr.Lover which was great fun!!!

And called in at the Cowley car meet THERE WAS OVER 150 CARS !!!!!! great fun watching someone drift on his disks

as was said traffic was a nightmare getting there and the london to brighton bike rally didn't realy help but still had a good day.when we arrived(well late)and didn.t see the cars where they were last time thought we had missed you.lol.

Did you and Vaderman enjoy your trip to the pub as you didnt stay longer then 4mins lol, shoot u never got out of the car park!

Was good to see everyone today ,but what a bastard the traffic was.

also nice to see 2 members getting it on.:sex:

Shame about the pub and TBH i was a bit pissed off with having to take my supe down some piss poor lane when supes get marked up and grounded a bit more thought on that one next time i think.

saying that after the traffic am fooked if i'm coming to brighton again, on the plus sid e we went for a cruise down brighton promenade with Mr.Lover which was great fun!!!

And called in at the Cowley car meet THERE WAS OVER 150 CARS !!!!!! great fun watching someone drift on his disks

The reason for the bad traffic, including the old codgers run, was this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/6987042.stm

A real shame as some motorcyclists do take some mad risks, but are all also so vulnerable as a lot of car drivers don't even look out for them. :(