• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool, see you there James :) are you under the thumb ?:D

LOL - na mate - well, not too much!! :p

we have 2 young kiddies so the weekends are key times for me to spend time with the family etc... however i really wanna pop out to meet you guys, and have a pint!! looking forward to it. :D

10.30Am at cheivley my Rotund friend!!!

I'm coming down, got the go ahead from the girlfreind.

Will be following Geneb down, via all the drive throughs on route.

slight change of plan - will be heading down to the park at 1 now!!! is there anywhere for a drink etc or is it literally a green park?? :)

Its the latter I'm afraid. We will be meeting at the park, as its easy to park and pose for a bit, before convoying off to the final destination (the Anchor Inn this time).

Just a note Sim, I've been told that although the Anchor Inn is a great pub etc, but the access road is very narrow and single track, so a large group of Supra's could block it up for a bit! ;)

Just a note Sim, I've been told that although the Anchor Inn is a great pub etc, but the access road is very narrow and single track, so a large group of Supra's could block it up for a bit! ;)

yep i know that. there is allso plenty of areas where sups can pull in to let cars go by. you see ive all ready thought of that they dont call me top organiser of the year for nuthing:lol::p