The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just finished my bodykit...

Guest DanJ

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't find prices on the site, how much is the kit and what is it made out of?

I wouldn't like to trade here ( general chat ), as we are not in trader section, we have just added bodykit on website, rest of bits will be added in next 2-3 hours.

Dan

Do you get to keep the front crash bar with this front bumper ?

I didn't quite to undertand what you mean, but all metal fitting pieces should be taken off your original bumper, and fitted in this bumper.

is the rear bumper bolt on to the original bumper? any plans on blend the rear bumper to the original and make a whole bumper repalcement?

Yes rear bumper is fitted on your existing one, we considered full rear bumper replecement, but is it too complicated with fitting. Bumper on my supra it is typical plug and play, really easy to fit.

Dan

WOW! sleek, neat and different, really like those lines. I can just see that rear bumper on my beast :eyebrows: :cool: Not sure about the 'over fenders' - sections over the rear arches - do they fit over the existing bodywork too? they break up the lines but rear bumper would definitely look good blended in without the fenders :)

Good luck with it, good to see something different but still stylish.

:thumbs:

Lindax

Is the fit good or does it need some work ?

Yes sure, it fits good, but it is not fitting work for customer who never fitted kit like this ( Multi pieces bodykit )

Dan