The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how many woman drive supras

mr keef

Right,My girlfriend Emma is 22 and my car is indeed at TT6,This is some pictures from the first time she drove it going into Trax this year,Since then she has had over 130 dialed in has raced lots of stuff in it,When we first got together she didnt have a clue about cars,Now shes a petrol head!

Does this sufice for your question?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Keefy.....READ...MY...SIG!!!

And yes, I am a TT owner. So is my other half, Soop Dogg, but we each have our own car.

If you think you're quick enough, get yourself up to Sculthorpe to the Top Speed Challenge on 21st of this month!!

There's also drifting if you dare!!! :eek: ;)

I've taken on tougher challenges than you before!! ;)

Originally posted by Angie

Hey, Keefy.....READ...MY...SIG!!!

And yes, I am a TT owner. So is my other half, Soop Dogg, but we each have our own car.

If you think you're quick enough, get yourself up to Sculthorpe to the Top Speed Challenge on 21st of this month!!

There's also drifting if you dare!!! :eek: ;)

I've taken on tougher challenges than you before!! ;)

pmsl :D :D :D

I insured my misses on my Supra... she insured me on her ceicento :|

I'm gonna get her to drive past your place for the next fortnight Keef, waving at your misses hehehe

Oh yeah and I'll never forget my misses picking me up in the Sup one night and saying "you know it REALLY starts to get going after 120mph" :o

My missus drives mine more than I do, I work in london and live in Northampton so I drive her diesel and she drives my Soop TT. The advantage to letting her drive it means I can spend more on mods. I will wait until it is modded the way I want it then i will take it back off her and she wont get in it again.

Tha amazing thing is my missus has been only driving a year and she was driving the Soop within a couple of months of passing. She drives it well but I still check the wheels etc for kerbing. Touch wood, no damage yet.

Sweeties mmmmm

Can me and my friendies also share your sweeties...being multi talented we can even drive along while munching them (sweets!)

Mine is a TT as well.....notice I said MINE ALL MINE !!! lol

Nice to see you blokes backing down a little...how does humble pie taste lol lol...not as nice as our sweeties I bet lol

Luv

Soo

:D ;)

Originally posted by Soo

Sweeties mmmmm

Can me and my friendies also share your sweeties...being multi talented we can even drive along while munching them (sweets!)

Mine is a TT as well.....notice I said MINE ALL MINE !!! lol

Nice to see you blokes backing down a little...how does humble pie taste lol lol...not as nice as our sweeties I bet lol

Luv

Soo

:D ;)

Shes gone mad:D

You can share the sweets. It will be a nice big bag Like we had at Pod last year. Brought by Lee:p :p

The real brains of the outfit is the official owner of our soop (says so on the V5) She put the N/A around castle coombe a couple of times, and shows boy racers a thing or two in our area. She also wins virtually every carting event she ever takes part in so I guess she isn't a bad driver :D

Now she not only has turbo's but a modded TT at that probably pushing out near to 400 horseys will let you know after I have it dyno'd.

She was only saying last weekend that the girlies need to have another girleez meeting

Originally posted by dangerous brain

the pics of supra gal rolling around on the floor were especially good :D what my other half was doing to that poor dog I don't know.

I'd forgotten about them!

You just can't handle competition from a male bigger than you ;)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7848/DSC02301.JPG

The one of me has disappeared from the thread luckily :D

And yes my car is a TT and yes its mine and yes it is my daily drive. As to wether I can drive it ask Oxygene, we go out with the cars and drive around sometimes!!!!!!!! He's a bloke so you gotta beleive WL.... Not just for the boyzzzzzzzzz Lol...

Anyone can go fast, but can they drive??????Bit more to it than that.:cool:

Regards,

Sheena:)

Originally posted by mr keef

:looney: yea as long as im in there with her she can drive:D

The Real Brain has a tactic to ensure that I don't get in the car when she is driving.. She drives really slowly!!! She lets every car on the road overtake us!! She waits at junctions for what seems like hours to pull out!!And generally potters about like she is driving Miss daisy:( Drives me sodding insane:mad:

As soon as I get out of the car she goes roaring off down the road at max chat and burns up every boy racer on the road so I know its not her normal driving style, She is only doing it to send me to the sanitarium :baa: