The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how many woman drive supras

mr keef

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Amazing grace

Maybe I will post the idea up on thhe events and gatheerings wot you think, ask Anita for me Brian would you. If any of you ladies read this let me know what you think please. I am dying to show you all my new dash and blue lightss etc..And have a girlee chat.

Regaards,

Sheena:)

Would love to have another meet, but I really don't think I can manage anything this side of Christmas on a weekend as I've got a relative visiting programme as long as your arm, showing wedding pics etc. :(

Girlee meet sounds good, Then I can show off my new car:D Oh When Lee has fixed the lights.

I woulddo it, but as it was due to his fiddling that blow the fuse (I hope) he can replace it. So the poor car is out of action for the week as there is no dash lights:twak:

Originally posted by Tigger

Girlee meet sounds good, Then I can show off my new car:D Oh When Lee has fixed the lights.

I woulddo it, but as it was due to his fiddling that blow the fuse (I hope) he can replace it. So the poor car is out of action for the week as there is no dash lights:twak:

Don't blame me, it's not my fault who ever touched the fog light wiring last completely fooked it up so it shorts out the dash lights when you turn them on. :mad:

Originally posted by mawby

I just turned the fog lights on, who ever touched the wiring last fooked it up.

Fog light has been wired straight off the dash lights then. Mine was wired into the light in the bottom of the ashtray (may be a good place to look for it) Should just be the dash light fuse. That could be either the panel fuse or the gauge fuse in the drivers footwell (this is just a quick guess) If its not either of them 2 then there is another fuse box under the bonnet.

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Fog light has been wired straight off the dash lights then. Mine was wired into the light in the bottom of the ashtray (may be a good place to look for it) Should just be the dash light fuse. That could be either the panel fuse or the gauge fuse in the drivers footwell (this is just a quick guess) If its not either of them 2 then there is another fuse box under the bonnet.

That's my thinking too. It also wouldn't surprise me given they have also cut the wires going to the alarm override.... which does technically void the cat1 certificate. :mad:

Hi everyone!

Im sort of new to ur website, but had a pleasure meeting up with some of you the other eve on Tuesday in Cobham.

I drive TT, 6-speed manual, 2000, VVTi. Black, well was - not it has 41 coat of paint....

It also has abt 350 bhp - but have to check on dyno to make sure its not more LOL

Im up for girlie meet! Superb idea!!

:p

Come to the Max Power Show - my car is gonna be in there!

Any support is very welsome! Would be lovely to win a prize! :innocent:

cimg0296_small.jpg