The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how many woman drive supras

mr keef

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HMMM i will ignore that comment white lightening . I am alady supra owner no it does not belong to my boyfriend I bought it and i mod it and i love it!!! . yes I must admit i have a little problem in the reverse department ooo arh missus . Ok there are not that many lady supe owners around but im just a big tom boy any way and you must admit that supra's are very sexy cars :cool:

Hands up all you girleez that have wrapped the Soop around a lamp post! or lost it badly on roundabouts or been whoop assed by balloon vans !!!

Bring it on ........ we girleez are as good as you macho blokies anyway. Cos after all we are the superior race !!

Huh men !!!

Lots of luv and hugs

Soo xxx mmwweehh xx ;)

Originally posted by mawby

Oi, and don't you girls start ganging up on us blokes or I'll have to lock this thread to keep things under control.

You do that Mr Mawby there will be something else that will have to be stoped:flame Dev. You blokes are allways ganging up on us :p

Originally posted by GeordieSteve

Oh yeah and the first time my misses drove mine... she smashed my front bumber

first time my other half drive mine she reversed it into a large boulder thus achieving two goals :

1) removed the naff halfords fog light that had been stuck on

2) lots of guilt points for spending time on the car

bonus ! :)

anyway she drives it quite often now and really likes how easy it is to drive.

I decided i was going to let a Ex, have a drive.

so she got in the seat wiggled in (fine so far) looked across at me with a big smile and her eyes wide open(well least she alert), then got a bit over excited and was fidgiting.(ohh dear)

Then she said .... im gonna see how fast i can go....

before she knew it, i was out door...round other side.... open door....grab her arm, prise keys slowly from her grasp.

followed by word 'out'. this then turned into a domestic of you dont trust me.....and the answer was no i dont, your right! :D

Well I let my partner [Purple Reign] drive Whitelightning.

At one of those conedodgers days.

Big open area - nice and safe.

She did some powerslides and drifting and then giggled a bit.

True to form no damage was done and she rode it well

(good girl!)

However she didnt want to take it on the roads where she might encounter other traffic.