The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet 12 of aug

supra matt

Guest Kazimodo
Hey guys, was great to meet you all.... thank god the weather came through for us.

Kaz, Roy, and Steve and Ann, lovely to meet you, and will see you again no doubt.

I've just got home about 20 mins ago. Ugh!

Wayne, - t'was a pleasure as it always is to see you ;)

Jon, - Nice to meet you, even though we didnt get to chat much,

Aaron - Great to meet you too, hope the mrs didnt give you too hard a time about goin out to play in the tunnels.

Hope to see you guys again very soon :)

Hello.glad to hear that you got home safe and sound.lovely to met you,pitty we wont be around for the next meet but hopefully something will be arranged before the winter kicks in.some cracking photos of the day,nice to meet you all.lol

kazx:)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello.glad to hear that you got home safe and sound.lovely to met you,pitty we wont be around for the next meet but hopefully something will be arranged before the winter kicks in.some cracking photos of the day,nice to meet you all.lol

kazx:)

Was lovely to meet you too hun,

Tis a shame you wont be at the next one, but we shall get together soon no doubt :)

Guest gzaerojon
I drove to Brighton and had a cruise on my own.. :tongue:

where you guys all been.. you missed all the fun!

really, I couldnt find anyone, then went round and around and went back off home..

where is that place???

what time was that? i think we left stanmer park just after 3 then headed for newhaven. did you drive into stanmer park? we were just in the entrance ;)

He's a map of how to get there :)

Asuming you are heading down the M23/A23 (M25 J7) you will end up in brighton where the A27 crosses. You will need to get on the A27 (marked on map with red circle) for a short while and head east (it will be sign posted Lewes)

Take the Hollingbury turning (marked on map with yellow circle) and follow the road till you get to a T junction with traffic lights (marked on map with green circle and should be sign posted coldean or if you're lucky stanmer park)

Turn left at the traffic lights (A270 lewes Rd) and head along the road for a couple hundred yards, stanmer park turning is on the left just before you pass under the A27.

X marks the spot ;)

hope that helps :)

map bellow

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/combijon/StanmerParkMap1.jpg

close up of stanmer park

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g151/combijon/StanmerParkMap2closeup.jpg

There you go SupraWoman!

Jon had kindly given directions and a map location of Stanmer Park previously. It may look confusing, but its not really that difficult to find.

Basically its a matter of using M23/A23 (Brighton), then on to A27 east (towards Eastbourne) and exiting at Hollingbury/Asda, up and along Coldean Lane (towards Moulsecomb), turn left at the main lights at the end on to A270, then 1/2 mile along that road then left into Stanmer Park. Easy peasy. :)

There you go SupraWoman!

Jon had kindly given directions and a map location of Stanmer Park previously. It may look confusing, but its not really that difficult to find.

Basically its a matter of using M23/A23 (Brighton), then on to A27 east (towards Eastbourne) and exiting at Hollingbury/Asda, up and along Coldean Lane (towards Moulsecomb), turn left at the main lights at the end on to A270, then 1/2 mile along that road then left into Stanmer Park. Easy peasy. :)

Cheers for that, might use it then for the next meet :D