supra matt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Chumpalot

Even if it chucks it down I'll be there!

Andrew I might need to take you out in the car. I'm getting a strange whooing/resonating noise from Turbo 2. I'm hoping you're not going to say it sounds like yours did and that it'll be just a dodgy BOV or something... I've checked for split pipes, found nothing though.

:(

Even if it chucks it down I'll be there!

You're keen! ;)

Andrew I might need to take you out in the car. I'm getting a strange whooing/resonating noise from Turbo 2. I'm hoping you're not going to say it sounds like yours did and that it'll be just a dodgy BOV or something... I've checked for split pipes, found nothing though.

:(

Oh dear, oh dear. Well if it is anything like the high pitched 'whee-ing' sound, and loss of boost, then I would say that turbo 2's bearing has gone. Sorry to say. Just don't go trying to boot it around, because its an expensive mess if the turbo implodes! :(

Guest Chumpalot

I am keen yes :)

This is the thing. Car still boosts to 1.16bar no problems. No loss in power at all either.

Sorry to hijack this thread. I'll stop now.

Guest Geneb

Think i may come if the missus will let me play out:)

mines booked into the body shop on the 13th for a week so may as well have some fun, plus theres some Totty i put deposits on last time i was down hehe, good job they didnt notice them hehe:)

Guest gzaerojon
Think i may come if the missus will let me play out:)

mines booked into the body shop on the 13th for a week so may as well have some fun, plus theres some Totty i put deposits on last time i was down hehe, good job they didnt notice them hehe:)

ooo i know what you could bring along ;)

seeing as i still havn't had a chance to collect :(

Guest Geneb
ooo i know what you could bring along ;)

seeing as i still havn't had a chance to collect :(

And you can kiss my ass ,Like where the fook am i supposed to fit sideskirts and 4x 16" Alloys and tyres in an aerotop LOL:p:p:p

bring your ass up here and collect boy!!!:D

Guest gzaerojon
And you can kiss my ass ,Like where the fook am i supposed to fit sideskirts and 4x 16" Alloys and tyres in an aerotop LOL:p:p:p

bring your ass up here and collect boy!!!:D

that's what an aerotop is for ;)

you stack it all on the roof panel and drag the roof behind you like a slay full of presies yelling Ho Ho Ho all the way :p

Guest Geneb
that's what an aerotop is for ;)

you stack it all on the roof panel and drag the roof behind you like a slay full of presies yelling Ho Ho Ho all the way :p

LMAO Crazy B**tard!!!!!

Guest gzaerojon
hi guy's thinking of comming down for this meet.had my supe since april and never really had a good long run.

how do i find the park where the meet starts???

He's a map of how to get there :)

Asuming you are heading down the M23/A23 (M25 J7) you will end up in brighton where the A27 crosses. You will need to get on the A27 (marked on map with red circle) for a short while and head east (it will be sign posted Lewes)

Take the Hollingbury turning (marked on map with yellow circle) and follow the road till you get to a T junction with traffic lights (marked on map with green circle and should be sign posted coledean or if you're lucky stanmer park)

Turn left at the traffic lights (A270 lewes Rd) and head along the road for a couple hundred yards, stanmer park turning is on the left just before you pass under the A27.

X marks the spot ;)

hope that helps :)

map bellow

close up of stanmer park

Guest Geneb
hi guy's thinking of comming down for this meet.had my supe since april and never really had a good long run.

how do i find the park where the meet starts???

Bollocks mate your only going because theres a chance KimberleyAnn may go

attachment.php?attachmentid=61201&d=1185218390

This was the one of the few girls at pod who seem genuinely

pleasant and not up her own arse which was nice.

While Supra61 was stalking you we noticed your boyfriend never left more that a 3" gap between you so supra61 came up with the idea of me sitting on him while he woo's you with his Flamboyant personality.

But we gave up when we realised im to fat to get back up after sitting down and Stevies wife was watching HEHE!!

Well guys, i'm staying in brighton a little longer after having tattoo session purely so you can all be graced with my presence, you dont know how lucky you are LOL :D

Really shame i dont have the supe anymore, gona be hard seeing so many together :(

So you will have to put up with an X5 joining the gang....