brighton meet 12 of aug

supra matt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got home from a lovely cruise along the coast up past Beachy Head back to Eastbourne. Surprised a few oldies with some speedy action!

Good to meet everyone, and I think it was a very successful meet, and thank goodness the weather stayed good for us Aerotopians! :)

Yes a definite success, i to had a nice drive home, a little less traffic would have been good but you can't have everything:)

Good the meet all the new faces and refresh acquaintance with some of the old, hope we can do it again before the summer, did i say summer:innocent: ends:)

Will get a couple of pics up shortly.

Took these two of Fishes car, and the particularly sexy pair of twins, sorry mate forgot to grab the runners, where did you get to?

Great to see some top guys and top cars, albeit only for 20 minutes due to my late arrival.

Not sure what happened at the start of the cruise though. I followed 4 Supe's out who went one way, the 6th Supe went somewhere else and then there was me on my own:(

Went straight to the sea front but didn't find anyone. Oh well!

Good to meet you all

Guest gzaerojon
Great to see some top guys and top cars, albeit only for 20 minutes due to my late arrival.

Not sure what happened at the start of the cruise though. I followed 4 Supe's out who went one way, the 6th Supe went somewhere else and then there was me on my own:(

Went straight to the sea front but didn't find anyone. Oh well!

Good to meet you all

Yeah sorry you didn't catch up with us :( i lead a few soops to Newhaven but as i left i realised you had already gone.

Great meet though :thumbs:

Guest Kazimodo

Brilliant meet:)

For those of you that went to Sheppey instead - good luck in getting out, I know they are desperate for fresh genetic material:blink:

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5886.JPG

IMG_5813.JPG

IMG_5888.JPG

IMG_5891.JPG

LOL

Kaz and Roy

Good meet guys and real nice to meet a few more owners, sorry I missed the cruise but I had a bit of kite making and flying to do with my two lads before the wind dropped :)

Some great cars today.

Cheers

Aran

Dick - sorry about the runner mate, half way home before I noticed I still had it :rolleyes: I'll run it down to you when I get a mo.

hi guys and gals.got back at 8.45.m25 nitemare as normal.

great to meet some more members(ace bunch of people)

some lovely supes out today and the sun made them look even nicer.thanks for the warm welcome.if you hold another during the rest of what summer we have left me and ann will come along.thanks again.stevie.

... and Jon and Wayne having a little play :innocent:

excuse the quality and not hearing the roar of their engines through the tunnel (i had a naff tune playing in the car and thought it best to cover it up with something else :innocent:)