brighton meet 12 of aug

supra matt

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, was great to meet you all.... thank god the weather came through for us.

Kaz, Roy, and Steve and Ann, lovely to meet you, and will see you again no doubt.

I've just got home about 20 mins ago. Ugh!

Wayne, - t'was a pleasure as it always is to see you ;)

Jon, - Nice to meet you, even though we didnt get to chat much,

Aaron - Great to meet you too, hope the mrs didnt give you too hard a time about goin out to play in the tunnels.

Hope to see you guys again very soon :)

Morning everyone, well what a great day. Very hard seeing loads of lovely cars together, but t'was expected! :)

Nice to go to a meet in a different area to me as i got the chance to meet some great people, thoroughly enjoyed chatting to you.

I will have to pull my finger out and get myself another in time ;)

Great pics as well guys. Bye for now, off to stick a bit more cream on me back :)

Guys, I was really amazed on the standard of Supe's that turned out for the meet - each and every one of them was in tip-top condition and that is a credit to you all.:thumbs::salute:

We need to do this again sometime SOON.

I have to be honest and say that I didn't have a favourite as there were too many outstanding examples to choose from

P.S. Cracking pics by the way;)

Guys, I was really amazed on the standard of Supe's that turned out for the meet - each and every one of them was in tip-top condition and that is a credit to you all.:thumbs::salute:

yeh cum on guys twas a great day out.quite fancy stopping over next time.may be meet up the night before for a curry & beer night or something,what do you reckon???

quite fancy stopping over next time.may be meet up the night before for a curry & beer night or something,what do you reckon???

sounds like a good idea, wouldn't be too far for me to crawl back after the night out and when the meet finished :D

yeh cum on guys twas a great day out.quite fancy stopping over next time.may be meet up the night before for a curry & beer night or something,what do you reckon???

ya im up for that ;) should be a good night out

Guest gzaerojon
Hey guys, was great to meet you all.... thank god the weather came through for us.

Kaz, Roy, and Steve and Ann, lovely to meet you, and will see you again no doubt.

I've just got home about 20 mins ago. Ugh!

Wayne, - t'was a pleasure as it always is to see you ;)

Jon, - Nice to meet you, even though we didnt get to chat much,

Aaron - Great to meet you too, hope the mrs didnt give you too hard a time about goin out to play in the tunnels.

Hope to see you guys again very soon :)

Was nice to meet you :) yeah sorry about that, i was stuck into my desert :D plus wayne was talking for everyone lol

Guest gzaerojon
Lol... dont we know it, i got a great action shot of you and that dessert on my phone ;)

Wayne was just high on the sugar :D

Noooooooo lol

you're only jelouse because you didn't get one :p

The meets are always a good idea, of course. Maybe some sort of plan, timetable and a map of where we're intending to meet and then convoy to wouldn't go amiss either. The last Brighton meet I went to was really good, but a little unorganised once we left for another venue and lost a few peeps along the way. Like we lost SupraAyf on the way to Newhaven this time. Sorry about that :(

We also need someone to video the convoy's etc, if possible, and get them uploaded to the multimedia gallery, as the scenery around Brighton/South Downs is just great. Some scenic spots to park up and take some photos would be good too! :)

A meet, then a curry night would be great :)

Guest gzaerojon
lol... yep... and i will use it for blackmail purposes :p

I was worn out enough watchin you two eat yours to have me own.... Didnt touch the sides did they ;)

you can have your very own next time ;)

that was just the small one, I think i'll go for the profiterole castle next time :D:p

Sorry I missed this guys. Got one in the bin just as I was about to set off, so spent all afternoon in custody dealing with the numpty.

Did see a nice red Supe heading back out of Worthing on the A27 though.

Hope you all had a good day.