The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 2007 - Open to all clubs

m4dsup

Guest Rays the roof
the camping field fills up really quickly thats why we tend to get there early! ;)

OK will try and get Ian-R out of his pit early and get there at a sensible time. We should get tents in a position so that we can have BBQ, drink eat and be merry together in the evening!!

:D

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK will try and get Ian-R out of his pit early and get there at a sensible time. We should get tents in a position so that we can have BBQ, drink eat and be merry together in the evening!!

:D

oh yes most definately all need to camp together! me and adi will probably be the first there we usually are so when we find a good spot were gonna put one on the club flags up there so everyone else from the club can locate where we are camped easily! :innocent:

Guest Rays the roof
oh yes most definately all need to camp together! me and adi will probably be the first there we usually are so when we find a good spot were gonna put one on the club flags up there so everyone else from the club can locate where we are camped easily! :innocent:

OK mate. Make sure it is close to all amenities, toilets, showers, fire extinguishers, national emergency hotline telephone, St. John's ambulance etc.

:innocent:

Guest Rays the roof
Ray

what time are you getting there for? is there any need to be there for 8AM or is that just to get a good spot?

If im later can someone save me a rather large camping space??

No problem. How big is your mate?? :eyebrows:

OK mate. Make sure it is close to all amenities, toilets, showers, fire extinguishers, national emergency hotline telephone, St. John's ambulance etc.

:innocent:

yeah close to all of the above apart from the showers as there about 1/4 mile away at the end of the strip on the other side of the track from the camping field! ;)

this is where we had in mind to camp (no one driving past so can set up as much as we like then!!)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/letmeshowyou/pod2.jpg

What ya reckon Paul?

sounds good to me if were there early enough to get that spot!

with regards to meeting at tesco what route do you take in from essex? only ask cos meeting at tesco is 20miles extra on my journey for me anywhere else more on both our routes we could meet? ;)

I'm coming off jct 8 on the M11 and probably heading North then the usual A14 to Pod...

There is a small convoy doing that run, meeting about 8am on the M11 services.

If not there is another small group doing the same meeting at South Mimms and doing the M1 run...

Both groups mainly RX7's and Skylines.

The Skyline-owners club said last year “Rotorstock is their best event of the year” and Jap n Crazy car club said this year, “I’ll go, it was by far the best show last year....”

But they hadnt been invited to Supra Pod! ;)

I like the idea of this.. cut out the crap and just pure Jap cars :) Might pop along myself.

But they hadnt been invited to Supra Pod! ;)

I like the idea of this.. cut out the crap and just pure Jap cars :) Might pop along myself.

come on fella you know you wanna! me and adi (letmeshowyou) are meeting up at bedford train station at 6.45am if you wanna join us ;)

I'll be heading out of Essex earlyish bout 7-7:30 with a couple of mate's in there R34 Skybus GTR's, think one of their brothers is planning on gatecrashing this event in a 355 Ferrari, so he'll be tagging along.:tongue:

This is all dependant on me getting up in time in the morning as i'm out for a night with some work chums drinking and general tom foolery in London tonight. :blink:

This has the makings of a disaster weekend for me, my car's still in bits too and thought i'd got to the bottom of my misfire but i haven't so looks i'll bringing my soldering iron with me too!:(