The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 2007 - Open to all clubs

m4dsup

Sorry I was Mr unsociable as usual, but i tried to say Hello to as many Supra owners as i could when i was walking around in a drunken stupor.

I was with some mates i hadn't seen in a while (we were the group of campers in an R33 GTS,

x2 R34 GTR's, a Gen2 RX7 and the Ferrari 355) so had some catching up to do and before i knew it i was pissed and it was dark!

I only ran a couple of times on the Sat both 12.9's.

Went head to head with my mate Tom's UK Spec R34 Skyline GTR, he managed to stage up 1st, which meant i didn't get much time to build many revs up. Of course being 4WD he was out of the trap faster than you could say GO! but i soon reeled him in and took him out just before the finish line! I ran a 12.9 he ran a 13.0. Hurray another kill for Supra's!

In the word's of Mr Vin Diesel "Does matter if you win by a mile or a metre, winning's winning!"

Not my PB, but now consistently in the 12's still which is cool.

Was quite funny all weekend hearing people talking about his brother George's Ferrari 355 saying it wa an MR2 with a bodykit!

How can tey not tell the difference i dunno...?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof

Brettjones (:D).

Well it was Brett's first time at a drag day. He started off a little cautiously, but by run 10 he was really getting the hang of things. Lunch break for the POD staff came around his 13th run, but there was plenty left in the guy from the South coast.

I ran out of NoS and stopped around 6pm, but not Brett, round and round he went until he was physically pulled off the track at 20:50 having completed:

38 runs!

:urock:

Well done mate, we had great fun racing and watching you.

Hopefully see you at the BBQ

Ray

sorry me and amy didnt say bye to you ray, ian & rich we drove round the other side to sit on the bank for a bit then came back round later to say bye but we couldnt find you guys, cars were still there tho! great weekend tho! cheers ;)

nice to meet some new faces too, mike & shadowbeast & co!

ill be posting my piccies up 2mora!

Guest Rays the roof
sorry me and amy didnt say bye to you ray, ian & rich we drove round the other side to sit on the bank for a bit then came back round later to say bye but we couldnt find you guys, cars were still there tho! great weekend tho! cheers ;)

nice to meet some new faces too, mike & shadowbeast & co!

ill be posting my piccies up 2mora!

LOL - no problem mate. Good to meet you both again, but you really do lead people to a path of bad ways. I was all for a quiet night of drinking shandy and getting to bed early. Then it ended up a beer orgy resulting in 'toss the sausage' and 'burger frizby's' (not to mention what you did to poor TrickTT's car) :)

Looking forward to the pic's. I have a great bit of vid footage of us all p*ssed. Will get Colsoop to host it for me!

Ray

LOL - no problem mate. Good to meet you both again, but you really do lead people to a path of bad ways. I was all for a quiet night of drinking shandy and getting to bed early. Then it ended up a beer orgy resulting in 'toss the sausage' and 'burger frizby's' (not to mention what you did to poor TrickTT's car) :)

Looking forward to the pic's. I have a great bit of vid footage of us all p*ssed. Will get Colsoop to host it for me!

Ray

Dont know what you are talking about! :innocent:

paul and amy thanks for the bottle of bubbly had a good time,just got home after bad a week dianes dad past away tuesday night after his opp on monday see you all soon steve

No problem steve! sorry to hear the sad news, our thoughts are with you and your family.