The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 2007 - Open to all clubs

m4dsup

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, Lisa suggested close to where we were last time but along the far back fence so we havent gotta worry about people driving past etc and can set up the games :)

Are you going up Friday night or Saturday morning?

family camping could work too but I'm sure they've said before you can't camp in family unless you have kids with you (however I'm sure we could lend you one for a small fee lol)

Friday night? im sure this will be a gates open saturday event as per japshow but feel free to prove me wrong! as per camping lets see what everyone else wants to do as it will be good for us all to camp in the same place! :cool:

Right, finally got to speak to Santa Pod yesterday - gates open 8am on the Saturday (bit of a shame but hey ho) - Paul, you up for meeting earlier to go in together?

Brian - I asked about track prep and the woman she say yes!

Yep. Paul & I will be getting up at the crack of dawn to be there for 8. He likes to get a good camping spot!

Thanks Adi. Hoping to be there still but it will cost me at least £250 to come and I wanna do USSC at Crail as well - will see how my bank balance looks just before the weekend as it's taken a hammering between JAE & TOTB the last couple of weekends :)

Cheers,

Brian.

hi all me and the wife will be coming might bring the tent as well is it pay on the day i have been waiting to put my sup on the strip:)

you can pay in advance or on the gate on the day! if you went to japshow :badmood: and still have your tickets you should be able to get money off entry too ;)

Guest Rays the roof
I am going on the Saturday not camping though, is there a club stand sorted for the sat? i would prefer to leave the sup on the club stand and not the grass.

Cheers

Got club stand (on Tarmac) for 40 cars so lots of room for everyone.

Due to postal mayem, I will be picking tickets up on the Saturday morning at the gates. I will write the club nams on them so ask when you arrive at the gate.

Will send everyone my mobile Number in case you need help getting in.

Will bring along a BBQ and some grub. Please bring your own booze, plus a little extra for the great chap who organised the stand!! ;)

Can I put my name down for this guy's or is it too late?

Didn't go to the Chavfest that is USC as many of the peeps was going with pulled out due to their cars being in bits after Nurburgring trip, hoping some will be able to make this.

I've penciled in the Sat and Sun in to my diary so i'll try and make both (ie Camping). Trying to get some other punters to come as well seein as there's 40 spots on the stand.......... Mikey you up for this should be a laugh especially if camping over.

1. Rays the roof (Sat & Sun) CAMPING!!

2. Broomie & Amy (Sat & Sun) Camping!

3. letmeshowyou (Sat & Sun) Camping

4. TrickTT (sat & sun) camping

5. Uzthedentist sun

6. Ian R (sat & sun) Camping !!!!!!!

7. S CRANE & DIANE (SAT & SUN) CAMPING

LEAVING KIDS AT HOME

1. Rays the roof (Sat & Sun) CAMPING!!

2. Broomie & Amy (Sat & Sun) Camping!

3. letmeshowyou (Sat & Sun) Camping

4. TrickTT (sat & sun) camping

5. Uzthedentist sun

6. Ian R (sat & sun) Camping !!!!!!!

7. S CRANE & DIANE (SAT & SUN) CAMPING

8. Stevie Boy (Sat & Sun) maybe Camping

Guest Rays the roof
Ray I'm bringing along my travel bbq if you'd find it easier (+ Lisa is brinigng her car too so we'll prob bring along a gazebo)

Excellent. I have some club funds to buy the food (using Ian's Tesco discount card!!).

Gazeboo would be brill too.

Cheers mate and see you Sat ;)