The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 2007 - Open to all clubs

m4dsup

can you add my name to the list please as i dont now how to do it thank you and see ou all on sat..

1. Rays the roof

2. Broomie

3. letmeshowyou

4. TrickTT

5. Uzthedentist

6. Ian R

7. S CRANE

8. Stevie Boy

9. M5W TT

10.Brettjones

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Rays the roof (NA) 13.732@101mph. No further mods

2. Broomie (Now Running as doesn't want to wear drag)

3. letmeshowyou 12.88s@111mph. New Smic, bigger (heavier) wheels

4. TrickTT Never run before BPU++, but i'm confident it'll be in the 8's:d

5. Uzthedentist

6. Ian R 13.42@103mph. No further Mods

7. S CRANE

8. Stevie Boy

9. M5W TT - Ill have a pop at this - Stock TT, No Previous Time

I'm running over with some of the mids guys, so i'll see you all there

1. Rays the roof (NA) 13.732@101mph. No further mods

2. Broomie (Now Running as doesn't want to wear drag)

3. letmeshowyou 12.88s@111mph. New Smic, bigger (heavier) wheels

4. TrickTT Never run before BPU++, but i'm confident it'll be in the 8's

5. Uzthedentist

6. Ian R 13.42@103mph. No further Mods

7. S CRANE

8. Stevie Boy

9. M5W TT - Ill have a pop at this - Stock TT, No Previous Time

10. Brett Jones

meant to say... anyone else up for the early start and meeting at Tesco's?

ive got the flags/banner etc adi so we can put a flag up where we choose to camp so everyone else turning up from the club will easily be able to see where we are camped! ;)

Guest Rays the roof
Sorted Ray im meeting branners tonight to pick up banners etc! ;)

Cheers mate. What time you getting there for on Sat??

meant to say... anyone else up for the early start and meeting at Tesco's?
will try and be there about 8 ,not bringing the supra as we are staying in huntingdon for the week as dianes dad is going in to papworth hospital for a bypass opp

Stevie boy are you racing mate?

ps. Trick - we should be fairly evenly matched I reckon (yours sounds like it might be a tad heavier than mine but running more power - did you have a rwhp figure??)

I won't be racing dude as I haven't done a thing to the car since my last time I ran, saying that I said that last year at end of year Jap Show and still ran!

We should be evenly matched but look of your time PB time;)

Haven't had her rollered but i know she's quick :D

Why am I heavier by the way? Yup my PB was actually with all the sounds, spare wheel etc in the car boot (how did you know that?) which I found weird maybe it aided traction i dunno?

My one of my rear tyres has reached the wear bars so if i do too much burning out and wheel spinning they'll be illigal be before i head home. :D

Shame i'm frantically trying to get hold of some cheapy front pads before the weekend, just to see me thru until i replace the front Discs and Pads as the last time i look they were looking seriously low, so rear tyres will have to wait till that's sorted.

:(

ps. Trick - we should be fairly evenly matched I reckon (yours sounds like it might be a tad heavier than mine but running more power - did you have a rwhp figure??)

Just realised that was aimed at Trick, silly moi.:)

rwhp was about 355, i've got the chart somewhere, but i cant find it. rolling weight, including me ( and i'm a fat bastard ) is 1610kg.

rwhp was about 355, i've got the chart somewhere,

you should be quicker than me then ;)

Stevie - cmon, you know you wanna - I always thought yours was manual for some reason - impressive time there!! As for tyres - I plan on mine being on the limit by the time the racing is over, really can't be bothered with swapping wheels over atm! Whats the cheapest you've seen pads for?

you should be quicker than me then ;)

Stevie - cmon, you know you wanna - I always thought yours was manual for some reason - impressive time there!! As for tyres - I plan on mine being on the limit by the time the racing is over, really can't be bothered with swapping wheels over atm! Whats the cheapest you've seen pads for?

Cheapest i'd found today was from Fensport a set of Front stock pads for UK Spec Calipers @ £34.00 (£39.95 inc VAT).

I decided to pop up to Fensport, near Cambridge, as I had the afternoon off, they shut at 6 and was gonna fit em when I got back, but journey took longer than I antiscipated in the Fiesta (should have taken the Supra!) rang them up bout 5:45, I'd got a bit lost when i was minutes away, bloke misunderstood which way I was heading on a road, sent me back in the wrong direction and when i rang back at 5:55 he said I wouldn't get there by 6 and said I'd have to come back tommorow!:shock:

I wasn't too impressed as I headed down there anyway and was outside the premisis at 6:05 but noone was around, not going back there again so will try and find somewhere a bit nearer i can pic them up from tommorow.

Does anyone know how much stock UK front TT pads should be from MrT should be anyway?

Anywhere in Essex i can pic em up from tomorrow?:search:

I assumed £34.00 from Fensport was really good but after £10 in fuel there and back and not actually getting them I can't bring myself to mailorder them from there now!:(

Stevie I got mine ordered in same day in Witham for just under £50 IIRC - GK Motor factors

Trick, racing starts at 1pm on the Saturday - my personal plan is to run on the Saturday as I think the queue's will be offputting on the Sunday.

4am? Hardly worth going to bed ;)

Stevie I got mine ordered in same day in Witham for just under £50 IIRC - GK Motor factors

Trick, racing starts at 1pm on the Saturday - my personal plan is to run on the Saturday as I think the queue's will be offputting on the Sunday.

4am? Hardly worth going to bed ;)

its £20 for unlimited runs on saturday

or £20 for 4 runs on sunday!

:ok:

Ray

what time are you getting there for? is there any need to be there for 8AM or is that just to get a good spot?

If im later can someone save me a rather large camping space??

the camping field fills up really quickly thats why we tend to get there early! ;)

Guest Rays the roof
Are we planning on racing on saturday or sunday, and what time do we have to be there to sign up. I wont finish work until 4am on saturday morning.

Saturday £20 for unlimited runs; sign up before 12:00, running from 13:00 until 21:00. Sunday 4 runs for £20 and will be well busy in my experience with lots of waiting and stoppages!!!

;)