The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-Luck Supra Arrived, some pics...

Sumo Power

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

After many questions about the car and if its for sale, I have been discussing this with Mr Ito and between us we have decided that if the sale was right, it COULD be for sale.

The idea of bringing the car here was to demonstrate Mr Ito's work on th Supra and we would want to continue with that.Any potential sale would include a deal to use the car for various media and promotional activities as well as parts back up from Sumo Power in future for the car and its owner.

The car is being registered for the road and will be street legal prior to any potential sale.

Anyone interested in buying the car ( seriously interested and you have the money to spend ), The price is OVER £20K, the actual figure will not be public knowledge, only to the potential new owner.

The complete specification and details will also be given to the potential new owner on request.

Its a 1993 car weve now discovered BUT, has done 18000kms and its overall condition shows. It is like a brand new Supra, literally, the underside is as good as new.

A price will not be given over the internet or phone, only in person and is the terms of the sale.

Anyone who expressed interest in the past or new interest, please contact me personally by email in the first instance : [email protected]

The potential is there for someone to own a very special car and with a future back up of parts and help via Do-Luck and Sumo directly as per the sale of any of our other demo cars.

The car can be viewed in the flesh at Sumo, we are based in Sheerness, Kent.

Thanks

Andy

Andy,

Having seen this at JAE, Ken Hendersons U.S Do-luck Supra and this machine are, for me, the ultimate Supra's and therefore car. All day I've been dreaming of owning that, but unfortunately its unlikely to be.

Tonight I will be laying in bed racking my brain for a way to make 20+k. AAHHHHhh,..

Just promise me it goes to a good home. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Andy could you show me a close up pic of the tension gauge and cross bar please (the bit that goes over the roof) because i want to compare the settings to mine

ive set mine at 8 rings on the bottom

http://www.uzmanulhaq.info/doluck1.jpg

and the gauge at 10 rings

http://www.uzmanulhaq.info/tensiongaugecloseup.jpg

Hi,

I could do but its pointless. Each car is different which is why its adjustable so you can install it and then set the load on it, I am sure ours is a different amount of 'rings' however this info would be of no use tbh. When you install it you just take up the slack and then wind it to the point that its tight and then add another 'common sense ' twist to it to make it super tight without bending your chassis points.

Hope helps.

Rear 1/4's, they are slightly different but these parts are not available, they are particular only to this car ;)

Cheers