The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics from JAE!!!! - ALL PICS IN HERE!

Mas

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only joking Linda. Had one 10 years ago when an 'ikkle Jack Russel decided to chew on my calf. Don't know which one was more difficult to release...:p

If Ironbridge is this Sunday eve and it is not 'cats & dogs' fancy popping over??

Sounds good :) just looked at Shropshire councils web site:

Severe weather warning for Sunday

We have been advised that there is a 60% chance of severe weather affecting Shropshire on Sunday morning with up to 40mm of rain falling within a 4-5 hour period, which could lead to further flash flooding.

The Environment Agency anticipate that if this does happen, the main rivers in Shropshire are likely to go back onto Flood Warning.

oh er...:eek: looks like its followed us from JAE :p

Lx

Guest Rays the roof
The close up one of my boobies offends me :p

When I got close up and you said "stop that there are young children here!". I turned round to see half of the males from our club! Guess you were right!

Did young Matt send you an e-mail to your personal address? ;)

hey there everyone

howz every one first chance i had a chance to get online since JAE

i was the one that had the storm blue uk with racing hart wheels and the talking remote start that linda loved :)

good time meeting every one and pleased that ED's tent did not fall down after his efforts of putting it up friday when i had my pop up one next to him

just next time edd please wear more than a white t shirt its a scary sight :)

supragold loved the deep dish wheel and Gaz car look good but realistically every one had great looking cars with a lot of effort gone into them

linda what did you do with your number plate

and ian R do you remember trying to convice suprachick that you might be gay but might not and ended up just completely confused her kept us entertained for a while

pete

ps some gresat pics glad my car made it into some of them

will get mine up when i can get on a decent computer

I think I may of seen your car in the stadium being judged. I must say yours for me was the best looking Supra there.

Gorgeous shine and perfect UK spec. Looked very well looked after.

The UK Spec in the Final was from .co.uk, A guy called Barney I think. None of our guys got through to the final adn we had some very nice cars in.

Mike