The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donations - In memory of Rik Gardiner

Class One

Collections will be able to be made at JAE, I will sort out a collection tin, and any contribution will be accepted.

Also any profit from Food/soft drink sales will be shared between this and a charity.

Tom

Rest in Peace

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent a little something...

I exchanged a couple of words with him on this forum, and the news leaves me with a heavy heart even though I didn't know him well - 34 is a terribly young age, 4 years my senior - he was barely worn in...

My deepest condolences to his family and friends, my thoughts are with them, may he rest in peace. Hopefully the club can gather a proper contribution, worthy of his investment and belief in the club, it can do nothing to replace him, but hopefully it will make the next year a bit easier for them all.

RIP Rik.

I went past the scene of the accident today and the sign that he must have hit.. the road had signs appealling for witnesses and said it was an accident from Thursday.. there was also a petrol station further up the road... *thinks of spills* :(

Hi Rik

I never met you on earth but i would like to meet you on the other side.You are obviousley a well missed freind & member of the club and a missed father and husband R.I.P Rik.

Deepest condolences to his wife vikki,kids &family.

contribution sent