Thor Dyno Day

Marco

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pauls torque does seem very good for stock turbos. now you have it running right paul show everyone how to use it at the track :)

i fancy getting mine on now see what my netto supra puts out. would like to try it in ttc and sequential to see if there is any difference, more curiosity.

well done anyone who took part.

if there is anyone i missed out let us know and will put your numbers up in list

what would be most usefull hp or torque?

Hi Mark,

You must have quite a high torque figure to get in the 11s, would be good to see what your power is.

Can't wait to get to the track and see what i can get with the 17s on this time. Whens the soonest drag meetup, March time?

I think a Torque chart might be handy, as this is what makes the car really shift!

I should have tried TTC aswell as Sequential to see if theres any difference.

Paul

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Hi Mark,

You must have quite a high torque figure to get in the 11s, would be good to see what your power is.

Can't wait to get to the track and see what i can get with the 17s on this time. Whens the soonest drag meetup, March time?

I think a Torque chart might be handy, as this is what makes the car really shift!

I should have tried TTC aswell as Sequential to see if theres any difference.

Paul

think sticky tyres and prepped track and tc helps times. my time was done on 1.1bar so dont know what power it is. now running 1.3 bar. think i will stick a couple of small mods on then try out at dyno to get a reading for curiosity. you would love a torque chart then it would put you at top :)

your torque figure is impressive. not sure of any others that high. well done.

santapod. elvington and york all closed for year they open up at back end of january 2005

there is a couple of events at crail this year

Dates for last events for

2004 Crail Raceway

November 28th

December 12th (weather and light dependant)

http://www.crailraceway.co.uk/index.asp