Thor Dyno Day

Marco

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I noticed there was slightly more boost in TTC mode on mine - I used to run it in that mode all the time until I got my RSR fitted. It's just too damn loud now, so I've switched back to sequential.

I'd also recommend the ETTC conversion rather than pipe swapping - Took me about 30 mins to fit it all in.

It's good that we'll have a few runs - I'd like to see if there's any power difference between the two modes. Mind you once turbo 2 is online in seq mode, the power output should be the same shouldn't it...?:conf:

Originally posted by ChrisB

Are we short on numbers? i know a couple of people without supra's who would possibly make up the numbers

I'm just waiting for Paul's cheque to arrive, then we are with 8...

But in case someone drops out, would be cool to have some people ready to go in stead. :thumbs:

Agh! Bad news!

Since going BPU my clutch is now slipping in a bad way. Mr Paul E is sourcing me a replacement but I'm only going to drive the car when I have to .. which means I can't make this dyno day.

Marco - can you do a refund or is another person needed to be found to take my place ? How does it work ?

Can't complain tho - it's pretty obvious when you start modding the car for more power ... you need to mod other things to cope with it.

Cheers,

Christian.

Sorry to hear that Christian! I can refund you no prob.

But we need to find somebody else to replace you. There was some more intrest so that shouldnt be a problem.

I got an email from Thor. If we end up with, lets say 10 people who want to go, then there can't be a full discount to those 2 extra people. It'll be just the price for them as if you would book a run as an individual.

I dont think we can get 16 people in for a full day, so people who want to join as 'extras' to the group of 8 will pay more. I thinks it's £60.

Ian, do you still want to join in?

Hi peeps, waiting for a Walbro from Dusty, but he won't be shipping till probably end of next week (not his fault btw).

That means I'll be getting it just before the dyno day!! Will anyone be there who can fit it for me? Doesn't take that long does it (apart from the hammering of the plastic bit!!!)?

I'm worried about my fuelling, hoping this'll help before the dyno run.

Don't tell me the ECU needs resetting and I'll need to drive around Solihul for a few hours after it's fitted!!! :D