Thor Dyno Day

Marco

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thor charges £320 for 1/2 day, so if we dont get 8 people the price will go up.

We have to pay at least one week in advance and from that week the money won't be refundable.

If you paypal the money, you have to add 3% or 4%, how much do they charge again? I'd prefer a bank tranfer, I'll be sending PM's round tonight when I'm at home.

:)

Bang bang i'm up for this.

1) Mfs

2) Clarkey Sparkey ... prefer 20/11 or 27/11

3) tbourner (Trev) ... prefer 27/11, can't do 20/11

4) suprarob can only do the 27/11

5) ChrisB

6) Paul Laing

7) Chase

8) Justin ... prefer 20/11 or 27/11

9) Beany

Can someone e-mail me though when its been decided as dont check back too often:thumbs:

Is it possible to sort out a running order - it's gonna take a couple of hours to get down from Manchester, so it would be ideal if I could go on after 10 ish...

Presumably, other people may want to go on earlier if they need to get away, etc...

Paid.

As for running order why don't we just form a good old British queue. Eg whoever turns up first goes first and whoever turns up after him parks behind him (or puts their name down) and goes next and so on?

No point in putting someone to go first if they turn up last coz they were delayed or whatever and everybody else was waiting for him like lemons.