Thor Dyno Day

Marco

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if i have a scanner, might have to do it at work tomorrow. But will definetly put it up here.

My AFR was 12.??? and 10.??? but will confirm tomorrow.

I need a SAFC 2 to add more fuel to mid range as it was slightly lean, nothing to worry about but i could get more power if i had more fuel at mid range.

Paul

To be 100% safe you don't really want to be much leaner than 11.5:1 under boost. Could stretch a little higher in search of more power but I'd prefer the safety margin offered by running a little richer.

Paul the 450 has not been "proved". You got 382.9 at the hubs.

Still pretty good though..about 80-90bhp higher than some of the stock Supras I've seen at Thor in the past.

Originally posted by Paul Laing

Not really bothered about flywheel figures, just going off what Pete said on the day mate.

Think you are......

theres no technical people on here to say because they won't post now that 450bhp has been prooved lol

OK let you off its's all in jest.

How could you prove flywheel figures?

Paul

Engine Dyno Is THE only way to prove Flywheel power without guesing drivetrain losses...But not many peeps want to pull their motor out..so we shall just have to make do with the Guestimate theory ;)

Guest Rays the roof

Great to see all those nice TT's in one place and guys at Thor were great, (though they don't answer the phone!!!) even when I spilt a cup of coffee all over in the testing booth

:stupid:

Will post up the Video once Colsoop gets chance to host it for me!

Did managed to find Prodrive, when trying to locate Thor. Might be worth trying to organise a day there next year.