• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Chumpalot
thats looks so sweet top one mate

cheers fella :thumbs:

Just gotta iron out a few things now and then i'll be 100% happy with it. Needs the bonnet resprayed and a scratch taken out of the passenger door. Then it's on to just touching up a few little things here and there to get it perfect :innocent::cool:

Guest Chumpalot

if it was my garage believe me I would. Instead it's full to the brim of such items as tumble dryers, freezers etc.. not to mention the endless amount of fishing gear my brother and dad have managed to collect over the years.

My car would end up smelling of fish and maggots too :( not nice.

Guest Chumpalot
i like fishing too so i know what you mean,just for the compromise id buy a scooby for the drive and put the fishing gear in that and the supe in the garage.

good idea that... :eyebrows:

Guest Chumpalot
Looks lovely.

That boy is trying to steal things from your garage though. :)

He didn't get far, I ran him over, the Top Secret front made quick work of his legs :blink:

Cars a beaut mate really does it justice and those are the wheels I first saw at Japshow last October and vowed to get for my car (before plans changed and I had to sell up!:().

When I get another one will be on my shortlist of definate mods as they are gorgeous and look as lovely on a black supe as I thought they would.

Might want to rethink the respray on the bonnet and go carbon fibre as it looks awesome on black IMHO and doesn't need painting!;):D

Keep it up though as some very choice mods there mate.

All the best,

Pete :)

please don't make me tell you....

although i have a sneaky suspicion that you'd like the reply in some sort of sick way.

If its a youngster I apologise in advance.

really smart!

;) I like.

Nice legs too, even for a 5yr old.

You should be beaten with a large stick.

I would get sooo much stick if I told you who that actually was....

Just tell us and take the stick!:p

Guest Chumpalot

thanks Peter, will keep the carbon fibre option in mind... I wasn't sure of the wheels at first. They sat in my garage for a while and I just couldn't imagine them on my car (even though I'd seen loads of pics of them on other cars). I don't regret buying them now though :D

Guest Chumpalot

haha! you really don't give up do you kslb??

she's my brother's girlfriend, and she's not as 'skinny' as the car makes her out to be!

haha! you really don't give up do you kslb??

she's my brother's girlfriend, and she's not as 'skinny' as the car makes her out to be!

Then tell her to get out of the shot next time and stop wasting my valuable time! Must be like those magic mirrors at the fair when I was a kid! LOL:p

Edit: If its your brothers fat bird why does she have her knickers round her ankles in your presence?????